Ooooooo....I LOVE the owl, Anni! Owls, and well as crows/ravens, are my favorite birds. Another beautiful collection! Happy Halloween, and thanks so much for sharing!
I am leaning towards Violet for my fav of this post. she is so detailed and like a REAL witch, the kind in fairy tales. the details in these witches in your collection are mind blowing
I am in awe of the intricate details of each of these beautiful good Witches. Willow is my favorite today. I love that her Owl's beak matches her red lips Hugs Cecilia
Thank you for having the same sort of reaction, to the 'winter' illustration I posted. The snow blowing around the delightful and magical stores. When I saw that, I was delighted. Just had to use it. -smile- You got the same lovely impression, upon seeing it. -smile-
🍁🌰🌻🍂🎃🍂🌻🌰🍁
"Hark! The wind is rising, And the air is full of leaves. We've had our summer evenings. Now, for October Eves."
Willow looks so cunning. A lot is going on behind that innocent face of hers. Each one has amazing detail. Thanks for sharing and I love the names you chose for them. I met a woman yesterday that names her plants and sings to them every day. She said that because they have names she takes better care of them. Names are important. Sue
That's quite a collection, Anni. We had a witch once that we hung on the front door, but she seemed to have gotten lost over the years. I think one of the cats took a liking to her...
My next novel is all about witches. My names are: Owletta, Wren, Willow, and Nettle. Guess which one is the bad witch? I love your ladies. Happy Halloween!
I love the owl! And violet's painted nails, leggings, and jewelry!
ReplyDelete🙂
DeleteTous ces costumes sont vraiment très beaux !!
ReplyDeleteMerci Claudine
DeleteWe love seeing your beautiful witches!
ReplyDeleteThanks again you two!
DeleteLove the witches and your decorations. Happy Halloween! Take care, enjoy your day! Have a wonderful week!
ReplyDeleteThanks
DeleteThey all seem to come alive with your naming of each.
ReplyDeleteThey do? Thanks.
DeleteOoooooo....I LOVE the owl, Anni! Owls, and well as crows/ravens, are my favorite birds. Another beautiful collection! Happy Halloween, and thanks so much for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThanks Ron.
DeleteYou have such an amazing collection. The detail is splendid. Kind of feel sorry for Punkin though. Those boots look painful.
ReplyDeleteBut wuzzy warm!
DeleteI am leaning towards Violet for my fav of this post. she is so detailed and like a REAL witch, the kind in fairy tales. the details in these witches in your collection are mind blowing
ReplyDeleteThanks Sandra.
DeleteI am in awe of the intricate details of each of these beautiful good Witches.
ReplyDeleteWillow is my favorite today. I love that her Owl's beak matches her red lips
Hugs Cecilia
Red is truly your choice of color!!
DeletePunkin told me that her hat is special and is not to be touched or her nose will fall off!
ReplyDeleterofl
DeleteOh Willow... She lives up to her name. -smile-
ReplyDeleteThank you for having the same sort of reaction, to the 'winter' illustration I posted. The snow blowing around the delightful and magical stores. When I saw that, I was delighted. Just had to use it. -smile- You got the same lovely impression, upon seeing it. -smile-
🍁🌰🌻🍂🎃🍂🌻🌰🍁
"Hark! The wind is rising,
And the air is full of leaves.
We've had our summer evenings.
Now, for October Eves."
That winter scene was extraordinary!?
DeleteViolet has quite the nose! Happy Halloween to my favorite aficionado of the holiday!
ReplyDelete🙂
DeleteThe details in these witches are superb, which makes each one so unique! Violet is my favorite.
ReplyDeleteI like anything purple. lol ( thanks)
DeletePunkin is the perfect name for her . She's so cute! Violet has a great dress and hair, and that nose! Willow looks a little snooty! :)
ReplyDelete🙂
DeleteLove all the details!
ReplyDelete🙂
DeleteWillow looks so cunning. A lot is going on behind that innocent face of hers.
ReplyDeleteEach one has amazing detail. Thanks for sharing and I love the names you chose for them.
I met a woman yesterday that names her plants and sings to them every day.
She said that because they have names she takes better care of them.
Names are important.
Sue
My mom used to talk to her plants too. But I don't recall her naming them
DeleteI'm gobsmacked by all the details. I've never seen witches like that and am so impressed.
ReplyDeleteGlad you like 'em!??
DeleteThat's quite a collection, Anni. We had a witch once that we hung on the front door, but she seemed to have gotten lost over the years. I think one of the cats took a liking to her...
ReplyDeleteToo bad, but you have the memory of the dearly departed. 🙂
DeleteThe details are incredible, Anni!
ReplyDeleteI especially love that nose!👃
Happy Monday!
🙂
DeleteThank you for sharing your witch collection, I have enjoyed each and every one of them. Happy Halloween Anni :)
ReplyDeleteThanks
DeleteMy next novel is all about witches. My names are: Owletta, Wren, Willow, and Nettle. Guess which one is the bad witch? I love your ladies. Happy Halloween!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting!
DeleteWonderful new header!
ReplyDeleteThanks Ms. G
Delete🙂
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a great Halloween. These photos are awesome.
ReplyDeleteThanks Brenda K
DeleteI'm a day late!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great Halloween.
My good wishes for the new month of November.
All the best Jan
Thanks Jan
Delete