I will do only a small number of close-up images. Just an FYI for Ginny...if you use Windows, to enlarge the photo from Lightbox use your keyboard keys ctrl+ [both at once] -the more you click keys the larger the image [or text] will be. And if you are using your smartphone -pinch fingers together on image and spread upward or outward...image or text will enlarge for you! Also, ctrl- to make smaller. Here are four for the time being. I'm making names up as I go...
Jezabelle

Siren...


FRIEDA


MORGAN


Wonderful closeups!!! And thanks for the tip. I think my favorite is the diamond studded eyelashes.
ReplyDeleteSeveral of my witches have this feature.
DeleteThese are all wonderful. Those are some eyelashes on the second one.
ReplyDelete❤️
DeleteSo good to see these fine details of eye lashes even. You are a true avid collector
ReplyDeleteThank you...yes, collecting for years!!
DeleteFantastic closeup views, Anni! I especially love the closeup of the Siren and her long, long eyelashes! Also, her beautiful brooch. She so GLAM!
ReplyDeleteWhat an incredible collect you have. So diverse!
Thanks for sharing, my friend. ENJOYED!
P.S. Wanted to let you know that I'm having issues leaving a comment. I have to re-enter my comment 4-5 times and refresh the page before it actually takes it. It's been that way for the past two posts. It keeps saying "an error has occurred with reCAPTCHA." Just thought you'd want to know. X
I looked this up and found this:
DeleteWhat is an error with reCAPTCHA occured please try again?
One of the most common reasons why this error occurs is that of an outdated Chrome version. reCAPTCHA will actively look at the browser version before allowing you access. This is applicable to all browser versions, not just Chrome. In this case, the solution is to update Google Chrome to the latest version.
Love your witches, great closeups! Take care, enjoy your day!
ReplyDeleteThanks Eileen
DeleteThe close-ups are wonderful! What fabulous witches!
ReplyDeleteThanks M&M
DeleteWhat fun! I expect great Halloweet witches from you, and you always deliver! Thanks for the great closeups.
ReplyDeleteWonderful. Thanks for the positive feedback D J
DeleteI love Siren's nose! A witch is not a witch without a mole!!!
ReplyDeleteYou think? Why do they have to have a mole?
DeleteOh mercy, I don't like the moles!!! -grin-
Delete🎃 🎃 🎃 🎃 🎃 🎃
I agree
DeleteOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I want Siren...eyelashes and Morgan is rather exotic looking
ReplyDeleteHugs Cecilia
They all have a special beauty. In my biased opinion. l🎃l
DeleteThese close-up shots from different perspectives do your witches great justice! I love Jezabelle's name.
ReplyDeleteWow...thanks Steve
DeleteMe too on Siren's eyelashes. Somehow while Morgan is quite pretty, she is the most sinister of the ladies to me.
ReplyDeleteShe's kind, trust me. 😉
DeleteYou have such a great collection! They are a classy bunch!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mari
DeleteMy favorite is Morgan, because she is pretty.
ReplyDeleteBut the siren's eyelashes are super!
🎃 🎃 🎃 🎃 🎃 🎃
She is pretty, I agree.
DeleteThe detail on these witches is simply amazing. That's what makes each one so special. Thanks for sharing your treasures with us.
ReplyDeleteSue
Thank you Sue!!
DeleteYour witches are very detailed.
ReplyDeleteThe detailing is one reason I collect them 🎃
DeleteSuch details! Very cool!!
ReplyDelete🙂
DeleteGreat collection and great closeups. Thank you!
ReplyDelete🙂
DeleteClose-ups are my favorite of all photos and these are amazing so bring on as many as you want to do I never get tired of seeing the details on your witches! Each of these is special and I love the mask I love the side view of the long pointy chin.
ReplyDeleteI am happy to read such a wonderful comment from you.
DeleteOh moan.... My black witch hat, disappears, on your comment black background! LOL I just noticed. >,-))))
ReplyDelete🎃 🍁 🍂 🎃
It shows on my phone if I click on it & view image. 🎃
DeleteThey're all nice, but believe Morgan is my favorite of your witches. Cute decorations. Enjoy the season.
ReplyDeleteThanks Sandy.
DeleteAbsolutely awesome photos. So perfect for Halloween!
ReplyDeleteThanks Brenda Kay
DeleteSome classy lady
ReplyDeleteCoffee is on and stay safe
🙂
DeleteFabulous close-ups.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the season :)
All the best Jan
Thanks Jan
DeleteWOW!!! Loved seeing all the tiny details!!!
ReplyDelete🙂🎃🙂
DeleteLove the awesome close-ups, Anni! 👍👍
ReplyDeleteThose eyelashes!
Thanks!
DeleteDo you mind if I choose a favorite? If not...it's Morgan. I love that costume!
ReplyDeleteI am hoping this will publish. Perhaps you're moderating and I just can't remember. But I have enjoyed your witchy posts very much, it's a great collection! Thanks for sharing them Anni :)
ReplyDelete