Very cute. I like that Santa hat.
😊🎄😊
How cute they all are!
🎅❤️🎅
LOVE the Santa made out of the pine needle branch.. SO clever!
I think that was a Michael's purchase
Adorable find around the house! I love the winding cap and the pair of gnomes would make good salt and pepper shakers. :-)
They would, for sure.
i do love santas! always have.. and these are perfectly whimical
🎅😊🎅
That Santa hat would take a strong neck to hold up. Love the traditionally framed Santa.
Kinda Grinch like?
All are fun to see.
😊
Blue hat couple different and sweet1
Walmart
love them all! on both posts
I'm having difficulty leaving a comment on your blog. Will try later.
Adorable. I especially love the blue hatted gnomes. :-)
❤️
They are all so cute!
Your home is just brimming with Holiday-ness!!! ~Robin~
I love them all!!!!
😊❤️❤️
🎄😊🎄
Very cute. I like that Santa hat.
ReplyDelete😊🎄😊
DeleteHow cute they all are!
ReplyDelete🎅❤️🎅
DeleteLOVE the Santa made out of the pine needle branch.. SO clever!
ReplyDeleteI think that was a Michael's purchase
DeleteAdorable find around the house! I love the winding cap and the pair of gnomes would make good salt and pepper shakers. :-)
ReplyDeleteThey would, for sure.
Deletei do love santas! always have.. and these are perfectly whimical
ReplyDelete🎅😊🎅
DeleteThat Santa hat would take a strong neck to hold up. Love the traditionally framed Santa.
ReplyDeleteKinda Grinch like?
DeleteAll are fun to see.
ReplyDelete😊
DeleteBlue hat couple different and sweet1
ReplyDeleteWalmart
Deletelove them all! on both posts
ReplyDeleteI'm having difficulty leaving a comment on your blog. Will try later.
DeleteAdorable. I especially love the blue hatted gnomes. :-)
ReplyDelete❤️
DeleteThey are all so cute!
ReplyDelete😊
DeleteYour home is just brimming with Holiday-ness!!! ~Robin~
ReplyDelete😊
DeleteI love them all!!!!
ReplyDelete😊
Delete😊❤️❤️
Delete🎄😊🎄
Delete