With its blazing brilliance from the horizon it arose.
It climbs through the heights of the glorious heavens
It lights up the world with streams of golden ray
It's the power of the sunshine.
Beautiful. We've been enjoying some truly gorgeous sunrises lately with lovely colour and intensity. And, unlike the little rhyme (Red sky at morning/sailor take warning), they've led to truly pleasant days.
Perfect poetry for the powerful Sunshine. When I got up this morning it was very gloomy and overcast. Looking out my window just now and all the gloom is gone and the sun is warming the day. Thanks for helping me look out the window and seeing power in action. Sue
the power of sunshine! I Love it! so true, the 3 photos of me today the first had no sun on my face, the 3rd had sun, totally chaned the look. sunshine always makes me happy, these photos are awesome and look like they came from an exotic island
Breathtaking. The last few days here have been sunny and beautiful. The book Servants has arrived at the library for me. Will be picking it up tomorrow.
I really enjoy watching the early morning sun burning through the rising mist that is over the lake during this cooler season. I never see the sunset as West is behind the cabin. Great photos here - Love the orange and reds!
Lovely! We are having rain yesterday and today instead of sunshine, so I'll take yours. :-)
ReplyDeleteI'd be happy with some of your rain.
DeleteBeautiful.
ReplyDeleteWe've been enjoying some truly gorgeous sunrises lately with lovely colour and intensity. And, unlike the little rhyme (Red sky at morning/sailor take warning), they've led to truly pleasant days.
Perfect for this time of year.
DeleteThat really is spectacular! WOW! Enjoy your day!
ReplyDeleteThanks, hope you have a great day too.
DeleteOh Anni.... gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous, GORGEOUS!!!!! Thank you for sharing! ~Andrea xoxoxo
ReplyDelete😊😊😊😊
DeleteStunning captures, Anni! I love how you caught the sun perfectly between the palm trees.
ReplyDeleteYes, the power of sunshine!
Have a fabulous Monday, Anni!
Thanks Ron
DeleteWe have gray skies again, so I am enjoying those photos of the sunrise!
ReplyDeleteI'm more than happy to share.
DeletePerfect poetry for the powerful Sunshine. When I got up this morning it was very gloomy and overcast. Looking out my window just now and all the gloom is gone and the sun is warming the day. Thanks for helping me look out the window and seeing power in action.
ReplyDeleteSue
Power in action...like that reference to the sun.
DeleteSunshine sure does make the day a whole lot brighter and happier.
ReplyDelete"I can see clearly now...."
Deletethe power of sunshine! I Love it! so true, the 3 photos of me today the first had no sun on my face, the 3rd had sun, totally chaned the look. sunshine always makes me happy, these photos are awesome and look like they came from an exotic island
ReplyDeleteWishing I WERE on an exotic island!! lol
DeleteBeautiful sunshine pictures!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jeanette.
DeleteGorgeous sunshine and sky captures, I like the poem too.
ReplyDeleteTake care, enjoy your week ahead!
Thanks...Ienjoyed your bison photos today too.
DeleteThese shots are so gorgeous that I almost have no words! Maybe your best photos yet!
ReplyDeleteThanks Ginny!
DeleteWow!
ReplyDeleteToday started with rain, but the sun has come out now. -smile-
And our temps are really becoming cooler, so guess I have to pack summer up and bring down the colder weather togs.
Information sharing today, on my blog...
😷😶😷😶😷😶
Ya, this a great time of year around here.
DeleteOh, I so love this!
ReplyDelete😊🌞
DeleteWonderful. I could sense the warmth and well being that the sunshine brings.
ReplyDeleteThe best part was the quiet at that hour!!
DeleteAbsolutely beautiful
ReplyDeleteIt was
DeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDelete🌞😊😊🌞
DeleteBreathtaking. The last few days here have been sunny and beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThe book Servants has arrived at the library for me. Will be picking it up tomorrow.
Hope you enjoy reading the book!!
DeleteBeautiful photos!! We've got clouds and some showers so I'll enjoy your sunshine. We've had some lovely days so I shouldn't complain.
ReplyDeleteHuman nature and mother nature have squabbles now & then!! I would like some rain right now.
DeleteOooh! That is one gorgeous sunset!
ReplyDelete😊
DeleteI really enjoy watching the early morning sun burning through the rising mist that is over the lake during this cooler season. I never see the sunset as West is behind the cabin. Great photos here - Love the orange and reds!
ReplyDeleteIt was extra special thru the palm trees. For me, anyway.
DeleteWe have the peaks of houses in our sunset views.
Stunning and I enjoyed the poem also. Thanks Anni!
ReplyDeleteThank YOU Denise!
DeleteAWESOME
ReplyDeleteTAKE CARE
Thanks!!
DeleteI love these awesome sunrise or sunset photos. The power of the sun is wonderful.
ReplyDeleteIndeed!!
Delete