So, I'm taking the trash bin and recycle bin out to the curb for pick-up day. As I walked back to the open garage door, I glanced over to the next door neighbor's house. The "flood" lights were on and I was wondering what was going on. Usually, it's quiet and much darker. Then, I spied it. Do you see it too? I know if you listen to the news, Texas is an immigrant haven....seeking refuge here from other countries. They are flocking into our territory...but I never knew that when the news anchors call them aliens, they're actually talking about those green little men!!! I really was kinda expecting it to come forward off their porch and say "Take me to your leader". But, I don't think it would have believed me if I took them to our kitty, Isaiah!! Then, again, would it even speak American?I mean, seriously, does he look like our fearless leader 'bout now?

Not so much.
I've been kinda lazy this week. The only thing I've really accomplished is getting my blood drawn for the cardiologist for metabolic and lipid testing. Results will probably show high cholesterol. Other than that, probably quite normal to excellent. In a couple days, time will tell. Then, I need to set up a phone conference with him. Ugh!!!
Your neighbors didn't happen to go missing for a while did they? Could be they got beamed up to the mother ship.
ReplyDeleteHave to pay attention to see if there is anyone acting peculiar!!
DeleteLOL, I hope your neighbors are not acting strange. Love the shadow shot, looks like an alien.
ReplyDeleteI hope you get good results with your blood work. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!
I'll be sure to keep my eye on them!
DeletePerhaps he just needed a phone to phone home? A cute find in the shadows. Isaiah appears to feel otherwise. Good luck with the tests!
ReplyDeleteET phone home!!👽
Deletethat is indeed and alien, it kind of looks like a Canine Alien to me, as in a guard alien. Hi Isaiah, protect your home from those aliens. I do despise doc visits by computer.. to me they are useless
ReplyDeleteI don't see it.
DeleteLooks like it escaped from the set of Mystery Science Theater 3000. I'd be escorting aliens to my cats, too; they rule the roost around here for sure.
ReplyDeleteI used to watch that on Saturday!! Funny program. It DOES look like Crow a bit.
DeleteI might have armed myself and gone over for an introduction! That was a neat encounter! As for your possible phone conference, what would happen if you didn't have a smart phone? A face to face visit? Sounds like a much better alternative at least, to me!
ReplyDeleteNothing but a phone conversation. Any phone will suffice.
DeleteThat is a little spooky looking. Pretty sure I'd have watched behind locked doors:) Hope your blood work is all good. Hate those phone conferences with a doctor. I had one with a cardio that lasted less than a minute. I told him my stats that I had taken at home and he said "Good, keep it up. See ya in 6 months." He should have paid me since I took all the stats.
ReplyDeleteOr a free consultation!
DeleteLaughing at A Lefteyed Views comment. I thought it looked like a canine, too.
ReplyDeleteThat comment was a good one.
DeleteI meant to say I hope all is good healthwise.
ReplyDeleteThanks Rose!
DeleteI don't like phone conferences at all! Last one I had with my doctor she had the computer too low and I was practically looking up her nose! Funny alien picture!
ReplyDeleteOh dear!
DeleteI probably wouldn't have stopped for a photo, I would have ran inside and locked the door lol!
ReplyDeleteLol
Deletewhat a great shot. I pray for great results of your blood work
ReplyDeleteWe see a dog with a big head and a skinny neck! LOL
ReplyDelete🐕
DeleteLove the Alien shadows...I'm always seeing things like that...
ReplyDeleteHope your tests come out fine.
Like the others..I dislike phone appointments so much. They really aren't satisfying and I like the hands on approach.
Sue
Imagination gone amok!!
DeleteHoly toledo... a man from space in-the-flesh!!!! *lol* You should send in that picture to The Enquirer, Anni. I bet it would make the cover!! :-D ~Andrea xoxo
ReplyDeleteOmgoodness, that's a "hoot" of an idea.
DeleteWishing you well and getting good results on your test. Love the little green man Anni, and loved your kitty even more. So cute!
ReplyDeleteOur kitty IS a cutie pie! Thanks Denise.
DeleteSomebody is hiding!!!
ReplyDeleteI hate phone or video conferencing with a doctor.
Scaredy cat
DeleteET phone home :)
ReplyDeletehope all goes well 4 you,
I'm a dinosaur when it come to phone or video conferencing
hope ya have a good weekend
This will be my first conference with cardiologist.
DeleteI can see your 'alien' as well as that brave fearless leader!
ReplyDelete😊👽🐈
DeleteWow, what a creepy photo you got!!
ReplyDeleteIt definitely was an eye opener!
DeleteYou do have an eye for the unusual! But I love the kitty best!
ReplyDelete🐈
DeleteThat alien reminds me of the time my Dad thought someone was trying to get into our house. it was all in how a light hit a certain poll and cast a shadow of what looked like a man.
ReplyDeleteI bet that was scary!
DeleteThat does look like an alien. Nice that you spotted that.
ReplyDelete👽
DeleteI love that kitty!
ReplyDelete😊
DeleteThat does look like an alien. But your sweet kitty is definitely not! He's adorable.
ReplyDeleteThat, he is.
DeleteGosh, I hope your blood panels come back looking good. That's the main thing. The other thing is to see if that alien gives you PTSD. WOW, how scary is that!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt opened my eyes!!
DeleteLol
ReplyDelete