My Scavenger Hunt Entries...


I must admit that I did not come up with the 10 categories to hunt....Bud did. So, I can hunt along with the rest of you.

Here are mine:


1 - A sign [sign of anything, any material]
    well, it's not up to date. He'd probably give me demerits for this:

2 - Think "Outside the Box" on this...something seasonal.
    I really went outside the box and went with a whole 'nother meaning of "seasonal"...

3 - A yellow leaf
    I went with artificial...

4 - Anything of miniature [trinket, jewelry, knick-knack...anything]
    My miniature flying witch charm that I am wearing right now

5 - Pumpkin or gourd
    This too is artificial...

6 - Something that is dated* [document, newspaper, screenshot, etc. *show date!]
    ...my cellphone home page. Right now, a witch of course. This is an archive photo from my computer file..

7 - Anything that is lighted [bulb, headlight, lantern, etc.]
    Lantern sitting atop a 'Lighhouse shelf' Bud made for my glass dolpins. Ignore the dirty glass shade please!!

8 - Decorated door [entryway...doesn't have to be of the season]
    ...in the neighborhood, decorated for Fall

9 - A printed author's name [book cover, magazine article, TV credit, etc.]
    My copy of the original Charles Dickens "A Christmas Carol"


10- Mystery item. ANYTHING...macro, close-up that will be 'unknown' to us all. We guess what it is!! Here is mine...do you know what it is hanging from the ceiling?




If you'd like to try your skills at the hunt, click here for the list. You have until Halloween to find the items. [also link can be found at top just under the bird photo table]

33 comments:

  1. I like your seasonal photo. good thinking on that one. I haven't a clue what your mystery picture is

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I read 'outside the box'...I got to thinkin'.

      Delete
  2. You found great stuffs! The mystery pic looks like hanging handblown glass ornament of some sort - grapes? We will post our scavenger hunt items tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pics...yes, the seasonal out of the box was a good idea. I wasn't that clever. Now for your mystery item...it is some kind of handblown glass ornament on a rope. It's a beautiful blue, whatever it is. I thought you were supposed to give us a hint! This was fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...I guess the picture is the hint.

      Delete
  4. I printed the list when I read your first post about it and then I forgot to take it off the printer so it's still in there. I'm glad you posted again today because I had totally forgotten and since I'm in the house because I can't walk the dog or do anything fun I'll have plenty of time to look around

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just hope you feel better soon!

      Delete
    2. just published and linked, i forgot to guess what the mystery item is. i think it is the top of a bird ornament

      Delete
  5. Love you scavenger hunt items! The outside the box was definitely outside the box. I think the mystery item is some kind of hanging glass ornament. I can't wait to find out what it actually is :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured I'd take a different turn on "seasonal". lol

      Delete
  6. Great job! I like the seasonal take on things. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is it a witch ball--those fish floats that are glass balls attached to a fisherman's net?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will reveal what it really is on Halloween.

      Delete
  8. I cannot figure out how to link my post of scavenger hunt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You figured it out & I didn't realize. You now have 2 links. ::giggles::

      Delete
  9. Well like the rest, I was really impressed with seasonal. Clever twist. It took me a minute, No idea on the mystery item. Can't wait to find out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a mystery to you then? 😊

      Delete
  10. Beautiful front door decorations. I can't figure out the mystery picture, but I sure do love that color blue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...and thanks for playing the hunt!!

      Delete
  11. Love them all but your "out of the box" seasonal post is terrific.
    I haven't figured out the mystery yet...still working on it.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you'll come up with something good!

      Delete
  12. Your mystery pic really has me stumped! I'm thinking it's a monkey! My favorite is the beautiful yellow leaves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those leaves are a bit "velvety" I'm texture.

      Delete
  13. The link won't let me make another link..
    Sorry...I should have posted everything altogether.
    Maybe I'll just go back and add the rest of the hunt items.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anni...but I went ahead and added the rest of my photos to the blog.
      Next time I will do what you suggested. I am just running out of time today.
      We are having our small group bible study over in a few hours and I have stuff to do. Doing things legally..social distance but in side tonight. Too cold and dark to be out on the patio. Only 8-10 people anyway.
      Sue

      Delete
  14. I like your twist on the seasonal picture too. Very clever.
    No idea what the mystery picture is.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A nice selection here, but I don't know what the mystery picture is.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  16. That was fun! I enjoyed your photos and thought your seasonal shot was very imaginitive. I don't know what the mystery pic is!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm looking forward to learning what the hanging glass thingy is!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love these..I need to try to.participate sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOL MOL BOL seasonal Anni you are just too clever. I don't think my mind would have ever thought of that. Well done!!
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete

Table of Contents