
"Red Harrington" [Madame of Whorehouse] in movie The Lone Ranger [Helena Bonham Carter]

Mr. Mouth...Before becoming President of the USA - Donald J Trump Caricature

Canada Goose

Ivory Billed Woodpecker [supposedly extinct...last seen in Louisiana -for sure- was 1944]

Owl

Paul Newman in the movie "The Verdict" [1982]

"Scat" from movie Ice Age

Avatars from movie Avatar
Wow, these are RIGHT ON!! Really, you should somehow be a professional cartoonist! The Trump one is awesome! I recognized all of them, except the first one because I have never seen that show. the Pileateds and Scat are awesome, too! This talent is a true gift.
ReplyDeleteYou didn't miss much from that movie in my opinion.
DeleteI could look at your sketches all day, Anni, and never tire of them! Beautiful! ~Andrea xoxo
ReplyDeleteThank you kindly Andrea.
DeleteThese are fantastic. I think my favorite is the owl
ReplyDeleteThank you Ann
DeleteHello Anni,
ReplyDeleteYour sketches are wonderful, well done. I think the woodpecker is my favorite.
Take care, enjoy your day!
I would really have liked to see one in days of yore!
DeleteBeautiful
ReplyDeleteThanks!
DeleteI love these. I wonder how you capture the essence of a person and transport it into a portrait like that. It takes real talent, and you've sure got that! :-)
ReplyDeleteWow...thanks D J
DeleteYour Owl my very favorite! He has a wise look and shelters his companion well.
ReplyDelete...you noticed!
DeleteI am always happy to see new sketches for cuz it makes me so jealous but even though I do feel that way I love seeing what you can do my favorite is the president and the owl and his attitude. I mean who wouldn't like an owl with an attitude love it. I thought of you yesterday because when we walked bit bow we saw 6 witches hanging in the tree I couldn't get close enough to get a good enough picture but they're homemade witches and they're adorable
ReplyDeleteOh hi, I would've loved it, I'm sure!! Thanks Sandra.
DeleteWow, you always amaze me with your talent. They are all fantastic!
ReplyDeleteThanks Martha!
DeleteI thought that I had posted a comment but I don't see it so I will try again.
ReplyDeleteYour drawings are right on track. You are a very talented and versatile artist in many mediums Anni...these are excellent!!!
It means a lot, coming from you...a kindred spirit!
DeleteAlways enjoy your great sketches. When I first moved here, there was an Ivory Billed Woodpecker sighted in Arkansas. Guess there is even a video. Your lovely capture may be as close as I can get.
ReplyDeleteAwesome...maybe there is hope.
DeleteLove your sketches - especially the owl!
ReplyDeleteThanks Molly (and mom)
DeleteSuch talent..I love your sketches..
ReplyDeleteThe Mouth made me smile.
I would love to join the scavenger hunt when you post it.
Sue
Awesome Sue! I think it is scheduled to post on Sunday!
DeleteYou are so gifted in this area. Way to go!
ReplyDeleteThanks Ruth.
DeleteSure enjoyed seeing all of your sketches. I am impressed. Very well done. You have a wonderful gift!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Sue.
DeleteI so love that owl!
ReplyDeleteThe owl seems to be the majority favorite.
DeleteThanks Grandma.
ReplyDeleteThat owl is so cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks
DeleteExcellent sketches! You definitely have some real talent there, and I hope you will continue to work at it. I used to do a lot of sketching when I was young, but I let it go and now I don't think I could draw a good stick figure. So please keep drawing. It's a gift, and you do very well indeed!! I also love the owl and the woodpeckers.
ReplyDeleteThanks Pamela.
Delete