Thanks for the warning. I swallowed my mouthful of coffee before scrolling down. I had a Mr Potato Head when I was a kid. I don't remember it including that part...lol
Well you definitely ARE a young'un Ann. Makes me feel ancient to say my KIDS had mr. potato head! A whole generation apart...you & I. You made me laugh for the fact you tried remembering that "part". lol
MOL BOL LOL pieces and parts....gone missing are too funny I hope and pray Beta and any other crazy hurry=cane that is looming will soon be gone Hugs Cecilia
😀
ReplyDelete🤣
DeleteThanks for the warning. I swallowed my mouthful of coffee before scrolling down. I had a Mr Potato Head when I was a kid. I don't remember it including that part...lol
ReplyDeleteWell you definitely ARE a young'un Ann. Makes me feel ancient to say my KIDS had mr. potato head! A whole generation apart...you & I. You made me laugh for the fact you tried remembering that "part". lol
DeleteLOL, I had the Potato Heads when I was a kid too. Thanks for the laugh!
ReplyDeleteTake care,enjoy your day!
Are you remembering all the pieces, like Ann? lol
DeleteNow here is a situation that I never, ever pictured for Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head!!!
ReplyDeleteVery funny and so darn cute that the "X-rating need not apply 😮😥
I guess. Some will no doubt find it offensive. I'm sure.
DeleteThat is SO funny! :D :D :D
ReplyDelete🤣👿(the devil made me do it!)👿🤣
DeleteOk that is funny. Thanks for a morning giggle.
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome! I try to please.
DeleteHahahaha! Hope he found it eventually. :-)
ReplyDeleteOh D J, you have me rolling!
DeleteNo words!! Just sheer laughter!!
ReplyDeleteI thought you'd find it funny.
DeleteI am slow and it took me a minute!
ReplyDeleteDon't feel bad, MY Mr. Potato head took a while too. rofl
DeleteMy kids all played with him but I don't remember that part being in the selection! Maybe the dog ate it!
ReplyDeleteOMGoodness!! Choking here...the DOG ate it?!! Funny.
DeleteMOL BOL LOL pieces and parts....gone missing are too funny
ReplyDeleteI hope and pray Beta and any other crazy hurry=cane that is looming will soon be gone
Hugs Cecilia
Y'all getting hot by it now? We lucked out.
DeleteMY kids were in the "Mr. Potato Head" generation too!!!! So we can "feel old", together!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd my 'sweet young self' would have been very *upset,* if "Mr.P" had that part!
LOL
🍁✨🍂✨🍎✨🍂✨🍁
rofl
Deletei am with all the my kids had that which makes us all about the same generation
ReplyDelete...yep
Delete😃
ReplyDeleteAll I could do is laugh out loud!!! (LOL) HEHE!! Have a grand day!
ReplyDeleteLol
DeleteThis is hilarious!!! We ALL need laughs right now!
ReplyDeleteI thought so too!
DeleteSNICKER...SNICKER...
ReplyDeleteThanks for my Hoot Anni
Sue
...that's why I'm called "hootin'"
Deletelol
Glad you found it funny!
ReplyDeleteLol!
ReplyDelete