What's My Line...aka MORE sketches


Once Agent Tony left NCIS, the program[tv] has slowly become stale. No more do we have any comedy relief [at least with Tony "in the picture" I could laugh often at his antics]. Now, Abby is gone, and Dr. Mallard is hardly there. The three replacements truly do not fill their shoes!!! I drew the top two many years ago when NCIS was popular in our household...

Abby...the Forensic Lab Technician that uncovered many clues to crimes...



Dr. Mallard "Ducky"...the forensic Coroner on NCIS



Geflings, from the animated puppet movie DARK CRYSTAL




...and of course, my #1 movie of all time...a caricature of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid [c. 1969].  On the left is Sundance [Robert Redford] and the right is Butch [Paul Newman]



28 comments:

  1. Wow, your drawings are so incredibly realistic, and are spot-on exactly like the real people. I don't know how people can capture a person's face and personality, it sure is a wonderful talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all absolutely wonderful. Wade was a huge NCIS fan and I'm betting that he would not like the newer characters on the show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, these are wonderful. I am a NCIS fan and I love Ducky! Enjoy your day! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you still enjoy the program with new cast?

      Delete
  4. I stopped watching NCIS a couple of years ago. Your sketches are wonderful! I like Ducky the best. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wild clapping at the Abby portrait. it is HER completely.. when the show first started I watched it but after a couple of years, bob did not like it and I don't watch much TV except at night when we watch together. did not know they were dropping the main characters. I also love Butch and the Kid, the sketch and the movie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These past few seasons...you haven't missed much. Trust me.

      Delete
  6. I agree. I miss Tony, and Abby and wish Ducky were there more often but I'm still so addicted to it I can't miss it!! Your sketches are just beautiful! Thank you!! Happy Saint Patrick's Day to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Anni!!!
    These are fantastic sketches!!!
    You are amazing 💮

    ReplyDelete
  8. You sure have captured these actors perfectly! Great job. I love Ducky.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What wonderful sketches. Abby is amazing. She and Ducky were my favorites on the show. Now I record it but only watch if there is nothing else to see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked Tony & Magee (Magee now, not so much)

      Delete
  10. These are great. Now that I've got a lot of time and not a lot of schedule I think it's time to watch Butch Cassidy again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You wouldn't have to ask me twice.

      Delete
  11. I am sure these are very well done, but since I am not a movie or even TV watcher, I couldn't be sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just being honest...I like that about you.

      Delete
  12. These are great, Anni! I love the Paul Newman and Robert Redford in this wonderful old western!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to have an ounce of your talent...

    ReplyDelete

Table of Contents