Texting 1, 2, 3


Maybe considered rated 17 yrs. old and older?!!



Me: I just thought of something.
One good thing from this coronavirus disaster has surfaced.

Me: The media hasn't been saturated with sex scandals!

Erik: 'Cause they have to be 6 feet away, not 6 inches, mom!

Me: Roflamo

23 comments:

  1. *hahahaha* Love it, Anni! Our world needs a little levity these days. Love, Andrea XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It made me laugh...altho his response was unexpected which made it more funny.

      Delete
  2. ROFL I'm gonna have to remember this and share it at work. They'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I thought it was funny...obviously.

      Delete
  3. hilarious! also True! and I had not even noticed. I did mention to bob there has been zero news except the virus on any channel... does this mean nothing is happening or THEY are not reporting it

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, we could use more humor! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Anni funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a delightful break from all the disaster.

      Delete
  6. What is texting? Guess I live in the dinosaur age! Only computer here. Just remember I'm unique - just like everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sending typed messages over a smart phone. They can then reply to sender.

      Delete
    2. Ok, I do that with chat messages on computer. Thanks!

      Delete
    3. Same concept, different devices.

      Delete
  7. Funny! DH and I were wondering if crime was down .... as either the bad guys are sick or are they sheltering at home? (maybe at home thinking up scams?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure there is all kinds of crime not being reported these days.

      Delete
  8. Now that is funny and so right. I just realized that I haven't heard the first bit of news that didn't start with Corona.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. Media these days has a one-track mind.

      Delete
  9. Funny! I am so tired of all the coronavirus coverage. Sigh. And i'm still bored.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean...I am not a traveler, but I'm still not a home body. I love being outdoors.

      Delete
  10. Your son has a great sense of humor :) Thanks for the chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That, he does...sometimes he surprises me

      Delete

Table of Contents