










...and these are not showing well on the table or hutch, but a long time ago I crocheted 4 heart coasters like this one:

Here is a rebus puzzle [also, a play on words] for you...can you figure it out?
from my 

Have a day filled with love...from your fur babies to significant other! Enjoy the ambiance and company!!!!
Pretty decorations. Those mice are adorable.
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure I got the puzzle "I love you from my head to-ma-toes"
High five Ann
DeleteHello, pretty decorations. Happy Valentine's Day! Have a happy day, enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDelete...and a happy Valentine's day to you and all. Thanks Eileen.
DeleteBeautiful way to feel the love Anni and I did get the puzzle💝
ReplyDeleteLove the coasters that you made 💗
Happy Valentine's Day💕
Thanks so much Jan
DeleteThanks to Ann for putting me out of my misery. I tried and could not figure it out. Happy Valentine's Day, Anni! :-)
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day of love D J
DeleteCute Valentine's!
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentine's Day
Thank you Sandie!
DeleteHave a wonderful Valentine’s Day!
ReplyDeleteYou too Michelle.
DeleteHappy Valentine's day. I did figure it out. You really decorate and I loved the little mice.
ReplyDeleteHappy V day to you Patti.
DeleteAnni I love that you love all things RED. Me too.
ReplyDeleteWe send Happy V day wishes to you and B and I!!
Cecilia
Yep...happy 50th today
DeleteI LOVE THE AMBIENCE! so much of it. love, love, love all the hearts, especially the bottle and the hearts hanging from the candles. red is a favorite color for me, and your blog is beautiful in red today. Happy Valentines day.
ReplyDeleteGlad you enjoyed it today.
DeleteWonderfully festive post! Happy Valentine's Day to you!!
ReplyDelete...and same to you Cathy.
DeleteI love your version of Valentines Day. So many people say, oh after all these years its just another day. I hate taking and being taken for granted.
ReplyDeleteExactly how I feel.
DeleteRoses are red, violets are blue. Your home is blessed because of you! You are loved!
ReplyDeleteAww, shucks, Ms G you have made me blush.
DeleteAnni thank you for stopping by today and for you very kind wishes for our 50th.
ReplyDeleteYou are 100% correct you and I got the best of the B's...
Hugs Cecilia
True, so true!
DeleteYou have lots of cute decorations .
ReplyDeleteThank you Ruth.
DeleteVery pretty decorations and I love the mice- so cute! Happy Valentine's Day!
ReplyDeleteThanks Terri. Hope your day has been filled with love.
DeleteHappy Valentines Day Anni! It all looks so cute!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great Valentine's Day Mari
DeleteWow! That was the best Valentine's celebration ever! Isn't red such a beautiful color? I hope you had a wonderfully special day!
ReplyDelete...as I hope you did too!
DeleteHello! What a charming post, so cute, and I'm not a fan of real mice, but those two are just the cutest with sweet charm. Hope you had a great Valentine's Day too!
ReplyDeleteOkay, I will bite...is it 'I love you from my head to my toes?' I feel like something is wrong with that but that is all I can come up with.
ReplyDeleteLOVE those coasters!