After Bud and I went to lunch at Jason's Deli, returning home in the rain, the aftermath of the drenching dictated to me that I go out in the yard with my cellphone camera primed, and get the raindrops on flowers. That 'raindrops on flowers' makes me feel like singing along with Julie Andrews on a bit of my favorite things...












I love seeing raindrops on flowers and leaves. I often go out after it's been raining to take pictures.
ReplyDelete...as I said - a favorite thing.
DeleteWe might have rain on the way. I am not amused! Give me a good snow storm any day in January!
ReplyDeleteI'll enjoy the snow ... but only thru the window (or better yet, in photos)
DeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteLovely blooms and captures. I think we may get rain all day tomorrow. Enjoy your day, have a great weekend!
Thank you Eileen
DeleteSo pretty! I love hibiscus flowers. We got plenty of rain yesterday and more to come today. :-)
ReplyDeleteI like 'em too. I have often thought of planting more.
DeletePerked me up... OH! You made my day! These are WONDERFUL! Color and form and nature are the force.
ReplyDeleteIt's pretty with all the green right now. Come summer they don't bloom much from excessive heat.
DeleteAbsolutely beyond words!!!! Just beautiful doesn't do justice to your photos! Thank you and needed this post today as it is gray and gloomy today! Have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteWe had mild temps & sun today...yay!
DeleteWonderful shots. Like you and Julie, I love raindrops on flowers as much as whiskers on kittens.
ReplyDeleteThere's something about raindrops & the sparkle.
Deletethe flowers are wonderful even with no droplets, with droplets they are gorgeous. we need rain drops now, we are back in the no rain for a couple of months now, our flowers are not doing well. our yard is pure sand and leaves, the bushes are dry and ugly... bring on the beauty with your camera
ReplyDeleteToo bad the rains/moisture can't be an all over the country happening.
DeleteJust glorious! I like going out after it rains, too. The garden Center is a good stop. You found some beauties, all glimmering.
ReplyDeleteThe dirt has settled, the fresh scent...it's a good thing.
DeleteThe one word that came to my mind quickly was "PERFECTION". Each one of these is perfect.
ReplyDeleteGlad you like it all Ruth.
DeleteThose are truly gorgeous Anni, so special to see, and love the ones with the rain on them. If it's the same place as we go to, we have a Jason's Deli 15 minutes away. We were there last week. I love their Plain Jane :)
ReplyDeleteTheir potatoes are huge!!
DeleteOooh! Flowers after the rain are so pretty. Great photos!
ReplyDelete