Hello, lovely collection of reflections and photos. I like the waterlily and the last tree are some of my favorites. Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy new week!
Clouds and trees in the water! My favorite is the last one, the wonderful big old tree, it just speaks to me. And of course you have doubled it. Beautiful pink cloud, and the water lily reflection is actually more clear than the actual lily!
O'm left nearly speechless when I look at these photos! The water lily and it's reflection is just. . .exquisite, but that doesn't really cover how I feel! Thank you so much!
Beautiful reflections.
ReplyDeleteThanks Ann
DeleteI really love reflections, the last two are my favorite today. hard to choose between them. the water lily is gorgeous
ReplyDeleteI like the lily. Lol
DeleteLovely compositions of nature's great and beautiful scenes.
ReplyDeleteThanks...glad you enjoyed 'em.
DeleteWonderful!! I especially love the lily, but they are all outstanding. :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks!
DeleteHello, lovely collection of reflections and photos. I like the waterlily and the last tree are some of my favorites. Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy new week!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great day, and thanks Eileen.
DeleteI love water lilies! A wonderful post.
ReplyDeleteThanks Jen
DeleteClouds and trees in the water! My favorite is the last one, the wonderful big old tree, it just speaks to me. And of course you have doubled it. Beautiful pink cloud, and the water lily reflection is actually more clear than the actual lily!
ReplyDeleteYour eye for detail is amazing Ginny.
DeleteLove reflections. All were great but I really liked the Hazel Bazemore Park one. It was so crisp.
ReplyDeleteIt was so pretty & calm, I had to stop & photograph it.
DeleteWow! Love your photos today!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mari
DeleteYour reflections are amazing. If I just had to choose a favorite, it would probably be the lily. How beautiful times two!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I've been looking for the book you reviewed. Guess I'll have to go to Amazon.
DeleteLovely reflections.
ReplyDeleteThanks Ruth.
DeleteO'm left nearly speechless when I look at these photos! The water lily and it's reflection is just. . .exquisite, but that doesn't really cover how I feel! Thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteI'm really happy to know you enjoyed the lilyÃ
DeleteGorgeous photos, I love the reflections!
ReplyDeleteThanks Carol!
DeleteGorgeous reflections.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteSome lovely shots! You know the #WeekendReflections link up?
ReplyDeleteNot sure I know.
DeleteGorgeous reflection photos and that Water Lili Anni, wow! Have a great week :)
ReplyDeleteThat lily is a crowd favorite today.
DeleteI LOVE these reflective shots...I seldom see water so calm.
ReplyDeleteAll but one are small ponds.
DeleteGorgeous shots!
ReplyDeleteThanks Fi...and thanks for hosting.
DeleteThought a stork looked different.
ReplyDeleteCoffee is on
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete