I ran out of computer time today so this will be short and hopefully tomorrow I can continue working on photos taken on my walk and around the house....photos of my movie bedroom and all the trinkets on the wall and floor, etc.
But for now, you'll have to see little ol' me on my walk today, resting a bit out of the sun....

What a nice surprise, I love it!!! And I love your new cute new header too.
ReplyDeleteSurprise!
DeleteI always love seeing photos from your hikes but seeing you is a special treat. That owl in your header is adorable
ReplyDeleteWell, hope I didn't scare you off too soon?
Deleteso glad you shared your selfie, now I will know what to see in my mind when we go on a hike with you.... assuming you used the time, great shot. you are back in my feed today. removed, shut down, added and here you are YAY.....
ReplyDeleteHooray!!!!
DeleteCan't stop smiling at the new HOOTER in your header!!!
ReplyDeleteI thought....'this is me....hootin' AND birdin'!!!
DeleteYour goofy owl header is perfect! Nice photo you. Are those special eyeglasses? I like them.
ReplyDeleteSee above, my response to Sandra's 2nd comment. lol
DeleteAnd, no those are sunglasses with yellow lenses.
Hello Anni, I didn't realize two things: that you are Texan (I lived in TX for 1 1/2 yrs. when in college) and that you did art! All from your sidebar:) Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteWhat part of Texas? Have a great week yourself!
DeleteLove your Tee shirt. Wear it with pride, they may have another waiting for you this year. They are not my team but Verlander is my favorite pitcher.
ReplyDeleteI do too. Lol. And I DO wear it with pride. I hope they win in 2019. Oh ya Verlander is awesome.
DeleteLovely picture.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
DeleteLeave to us Texans to make the best of a situation. Great photo of you. You won the prize today.
ReplyDelete☺
DeleteVery nice photo of you!
ReplyDeleteThanks Rose
DeleteI love seeing you - and that cute new owl too! (Like my poem?) :)
ReplyDeleteYou're a poet & didn't know it@
DeleteLove this picture of you, Anni! Love, Andrea xoxo
ReplyDeleteThanks Andrea
Delete