Aww, isn't he cute.
I couldn't resist getting a couple photos.
So cute!!!!
Isn't he?!
adorable!!!
Oh my gosh, that schweet bay-beeeeeee!!!!! :-D Couldn't be more precious!! Love, Andrea xoxo
Precious, indeed.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that precious toddler tush and Jan and Dean in one post.I'm wiggling in my chair.Hugs Cecilia
Kinda 'bulky'. I wonder what's in his shorts? Lol
Shoes wet but who cares. What a cutie and obviously thrilled by the water.
He didn't mind the wet.
LOL AnniI'm teaching myself to quilt. I am not after entering any quilting shows. Just always wanted to try. LOL I'm kinda like you.I've been sewing since I was 10. I figured I could teach myself to quilt.Hugs cecilia
More power to you C! I'll stick to my own sewing & say quilt, even tho I know nuttin' on how to 'quilt'.
Awww! Soooooo cute! Happy Wednesday, Anni.
Isn't he a doll?
Sweet SWEET photos!!!!!
☺
How cute is that? Adorable!
These are such great photos!
Thanks Rose!
Awww! I sure enjoyed this sweet post, Anni. And yes he's adorable. :-)
He was so cute, and fun to watch.
I can imagine his joy when he experiences the sand and surf barefooted! Sure hope he will!
They tell us to NOT let children be barefooted. Trash, broken glass/shells that can cut, etc.
Cute, cute, cute. Have a great weekend!!
True...he is a cutie!
Aww, isn't he cute.
ReplyDeleteI couldn't resist getting a couple photos.
DeleteSo cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteIsn't he?!
Deleteadorable!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, that schweet bay-beeeeeee!!!!! :-D Couldn't be more precious!! Love, Andrea xoxo
ReplyDeletePrecious, indeed.
DeleteOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that precious toddler tush and Jan and Dean in one post.
ReplyDeleteI'm wiggling in my chair.
Hugs Cecilia
Kinda 'bulky'. I wonder what's in his shorts? Lol
DeleteShoes wet but who cares. What a cutie and obviously thrilled by the water.
ReplyDeleteHe didn't mind the wet.
DeleteLOL Anni
ReplyDeleteI'm teaching myself to quilt. I am not after entering any quilting shows. Just always wanted to try. LOL I'm kinda like you.
I've been sewing since I was 10. I figured I could teach myself to quilt.
Hugs cecilia
More power to you C! I'll stick to my own sewing & say quilt, even tho I know nuttin' on how to 'quilt'.
DeleteAwww! Soooooo cute!
ReplyDeleteHappy Wednesday, Anni.
Isn't he a doll?
DeleteSweet SWEET photos!!!!!
ReplyDelete☺
DeleteHow cute is that? Adorable!
ReplyDelete☺
DeleteThese are such great photos!
ReplyDeleteThanks Rose!
DeleteAwww! I sure enjoyed this sweet post, Anni. And yes he's adorable. :-)
ReplyDeleteHe was so cute, and fun to watch.
DeleteI can imagine his joy when he experiences the sand and surf barefooted! Sure hope he will!
ReplyDeleteThey tell us to NOT let children be barefooted. Trash, broken glass/shells that can cut, etc.
DeleteCute, cute, cute.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!!
True...he is a cutie!
Delete