There was a high bank of clouds on the horizon when I arrived at the beach, blocking out the sun for some time after sunrise. But I stuck around and got photos anyway. The first two, below, is of a structure on the beach made of driftwood. It reminded me of a Native American Teepee. The other is a Black Skimmer feeding along the shore [just above my Hootin' Anni watermark]

...the rest are all the Gulf, the sun, and the lensball. The 5th one down from this series has a flock of brown pelicans in view:










...dunno why this turned as dark as it did, but I liked it, so added it to the series.
I love all of them! Even the black one, that is so original and unexpected. I like the teepee, too. Wonder if kids made it. What a surprise to see your beautiful new owl header!!
ReplyDeleteActually, I was really shocked to see so much driftwood on the beach. Lol
DeleteThese are all great but I really love the last two.
ReplyDelete...actually IN the water, then?
DeleteI agree with Ginny and Ann: I love them all, and it's fun to see an inverted sunrise like that. I keep trying to look at them right side up, tipping my head as far as it will go! :-)
ReplyDeleteLol
Deletemy first ever viewing of a flock of pelicans flying upside down. love that dark one at the end. your header owl is AMAZING, the EYES are really gorgeous
ReplyDeleteLol...upside down pelicans...only in Texas.
DeleteLove those lens ball pictures and the black one was almost an ominous warning. If we aren't better stewards of this earth, we may face that.
ReplyDeleteGlad to know you enjoy them Patti.
DeleteI love 'em all but the last one is FANTASTIC! It's funny because it looks like it has a dent! It could be a black rubber ball losing its air...
ReplyDeleteYou have a sharp, artistic eye!
DeleteBeautiful.
ReplyDeleteThanks
DeleteReally lovely photo creations of nature's beauty!
ReplyDeleteHappy Day to you,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
Thanks Carol.
DeleteI like those lens ball shots.
ReplyDeleteGood to know.
DeleteI want a lens ball, ASAP, hehehe.
ReplyDeleteWorth a Thousand Words
That's exactly what I thought when I first saw this kind of photography
DeleteBeautiful and efficient idea.
ReplyDeleteBest regards!
Thanks Robert.
DeleteFabulous shots.
ReplyDeleteThanks Fi
DeleteDoubtful
ReplyDeleteRofl
My goodness, these are wonderful! I love the one with the pelicans, and I LOVE #11!
ReplyDeleteAwesome, thanks.
DeleteLensballs look like so much fun. - Margy
ReplyDeleteIt is!
DeleteInteresting to view a sunrise upside down especiallly with the pelicans.
ReplyDeleteIt's fun.
DeleteOMG! These are amazing! it's fun to see an upside down sunrise!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thursday, Anni!
Thanks & have a great day yourself!
DeleteAbsolutely stunning
ReplyDeletemollyx
Thanks Molly!
Delete