Since I lack much to talk about right now, and I WILL be outdoors at daybreak to begin working with pulling weeds and helping Bud trim bushes and trees, while even tho I will spray with insect repellent, the MESS KEET TOES will be relentless and hungry since the flooding rainfall... I thought this idea would be okay. Just kinda a chit-chat post today.
Question for you if you'd like to answer in the comments: "Do you like bling?"
I am guilty as charged!! Anything that sparkles catches my eye.
Here is just a sampling of my many many stuffs of bling...
Christmas Tree Pin and Rhinestone Sandals
Rhinestone & Blue Earrings [I don't wear them much any longer tho, I don't go out these days after dark - to me they're evening wear]
Onyx and Ivory barrette [I used to have long hair...this came in handy with the desert heat of Tucson so I could pin my hair back off my neck]
Austrian Crystals in earring posts [these I'll still wear once in a while...they don't dangle]
Anything purple and sparkly!! This is a rhinestone studded T-shirt with a Kokopelli design that I have had for over 30 years! [Tucson AZ] I will continue to wear this until it rots off my body!!! I really have no need for the diety [Native American Fertility symbol...see link if you're curious]. Even tho I rarely use a purse these days, when I DO need one, I choose this soft black bag with bling...a Butterfly with sequins. Mainly 'cause it's SOFT, like I said, but I like the extra large shoulder straps...keeps it from cutting into the shoulder with excess weight.
One more....
My cellphone....

White and gold rhinestones with 3-D butterflies and a golden rose.







all of your bling is really pretty.. I am sad to say I own not one thing that could be called bling, other than the one pair of pink stones in the earrings I made a couple of weeks ago. can we call my fancy pants brightly colored leggings bling? for the legs?
ReplyDeleteLeggings are cool! AND comfortable.
DeleteI like the looks of bling but I really don't have anything that falls into that category. I might have a few pair of earrings that would qualify. I don't wear much jewelry and pretty much leave the same earrings in all the time. I love the way your phone looks.
ReplyDeleteWorking with food, I'm sure the health department in PA says 'no' to wearing 'bling'.
DeleteWell we are VERY different about this subject. I HATE bling for myself. I don't care one bit if others wear or have it. EXCEPTION: Swarvorski crystal suncatchers. I have three of those.
ReplyDeleteOh I would like those suncatchers!
DeleteYou have really pretty bling! I love your cell phone case! I have never ever seen one like it. I love sparkly and colorful things too. I am like a crow! Give us an update on how many times you got bitten!
ReplyDeleteGuess I am a crow too, then.
DeleteThis really is fun! I don't have a cell phone. But the bling would be fun.
ReplyDeleteThis isn't even a 'good start'. lol
DeleteOh I love bling... on other people. I think I'm too old to sparkle plenty. :-)
ReplyDeleteYou have so much sparkle, you need no help with rhinestones or sequins.
DeleteLove me some bling.I'm always tempted to buy those sparkly earrings, even though a simple hoop would be better suited to my lifestyle.
ReplyDeleteOh, I too love the hoop earrings!
DeleteNo bling for me! Some people can pull it off and I'm sure you're one of them, but not me...
ReplyDeleteLike D J...you have a sparkling personality!!
Deletewow...I wish I could have one.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day
If you want some bling, you can always make some sparkle in your life some how.
Deletelol. It's better than between a rock & a hard place!
ReplyDeleteAnnie, I agree the more bling the better! I will take pics here later of some of my bling and post them on my page (ill call it my bling) maybe you could start a blog hop call it (blingy things) thank you for sharing I love purple and bling yes
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to YOUR bling!
Delete