“A wise old owl lived in an oak;
The more he saw the less he spoke;
The less he spoke the more he heard...
Why can't we all be like that bird?”
― Edward Hersey Richards




my POETRY | MEME links | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes

Blog Best Viewed with 1600x900 Monitor or Larger
CLICK IMAGES FOR ENLARGEMENT SLIDESHOW
MEME Links are on one page-Use TAB on the menu bar, above!





Photo Edit Phun...

Using some of my photos from folders on the computer, I played with LUNAPIC for a few minutes.  While adding my watermark, I also placed a small inset of the original photo...



Filter -Dark
Subject Photo -Tri-Colored Heron


Filter -Picasso
Subject Photo -Mexican Ground Squirrel


Filter -Scribble
Subject Photo -Ranch Camp House


Filter -Space
Subject Photo -Turtle Shell Lamp Shade [dining room]


Filter -Nebula
Subject Photo -Botanical Gardens Orchid


30 comments :

  1. I love Lunapic and your artistic talent shows in the edits. I love the idea of the small photo in the edit. might steal that idea. if I can remember it. I think my favorite is the ship but I love them all. or maybe it is the Heron. gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love them all, too, but the ship is simply amazing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, love the edits and the small pics. The heron is gorgeous. Enjoy your day and the weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...have a great weekend yourself, Eileen

      Delete
  4. Oh my what a beautiful collection, each and everyone are just beautiful. If I had to pick my most favorite, a hard thing to do here, but there's something so magical and touching about your first one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! Now I'll be doing mine all day long!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so clever! And it seems you got the perfect edit with each picture! My favorite by far is the GORGEOUS night ship!!! Next would be the barn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My goodness! These photos are great! You and Sandra are not only great photographers but creative artists as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anni. Sandra got me hooked on Lunapic a few weeks ago. Your post has made me want to play some more. Your photos and edits are beautiful. Shows your artistic talent. Greetings Jo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just started poking around on LunaPic too. I love how you inserted the original on the artsy one. I must have missed that.
    As always your photos are gorgeous!!
    Hugs madi and mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The insert is of my own making through Paintshop Pro.
      Thanks M&M,

      Delete
  10. what fun! there's so much detail in these. love seeing the before and after, awesome!
    do you mind me asking who you recommend for watermark or copyright?
    hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...and Marie, I would say to go online through Google and do a search for 'free watermarks'....I make my own in my Paintshop pro.

      Delete
  11. Love these. I like how you put the original picture in the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice, I especially like the last two.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are all nice...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cool! I think I like the heron best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mari...my favorite is the orchids. But purple I like, so that explains it, right? :o)

      Delete
  15. Oh how I have enjoyed visiting and viewing your edits. They are all gorgeous but my fav is the heron. I admire your knowledge and creativity so much.
    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete

.