“A wise old owl lived in an oak;
The more he saw the less he spoke;
The less he spoke the more he heard...
Why can't we all be like that bird?”
― Edward Hersey Richards




my POETRY | MEME links | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes

Blog Best Viewed with 1600x900 Monitor or Larger
CLICK IMAGES FOR ENLARGEMENT SLIDESHOW
MEME Links are on one page-Use TAB on the menu bar, above!





Schitt Happens....

..aka: .Saga of One Family's DIRTY Laundry  {warning:  for humor, not intended to be offensive}



If y'all have been with me since the beginning of my blogging, you may remember I worked long and hard to finally get my family's and Bud's family genealogy published a few years back; in a 300+ page book form. The project took over 25 years of research, and I'm still receiving much more info that will be an addendum pamphlet in due time. But, in the meantime, there happened to be a bit of humor sent to me regarding one family's researcher explaining how Jack came about. Read on....


For some time many of us have wondered just who is Jack Schitt?

We find ourselves at a loss when someone says, 'You don't know Jack Schitt!'

Well, thanks to genealogy efforts, you can now respond in an intellectual way...

Jack Schitt is the only son of Awe Schitt.

Awe Schitt was married to O. Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, and owner of Needeep N. Schitt, Inc.

They had one son, Jack.

In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe taking the family name she was then Noe Schitt.

The deeply religious couple produced six children: Holie Schitt, Giva Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Bull Schitt, and the twins Deep Schitt and Dip Schitt.

Against her parents' objections, Deep Schitt married 2nd cousin, Dumb Schitt, a high school dropout.

After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced.

Noe Schitt later married Ted Sherlock, and because her kids were living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name.

She was then known as Noe Schitt-Sherlock.

Meanwhile, Dip Schitt married Loda becoming on record, Loda Schitt, and they produced a son with a rather nervous disposition who was nick-named Chicken Schitt.

Two of the other six children, Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt, were inseparable throughout childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony.

The wedding announcement in the newspaper announced the Schitt-Happens nuptials.

The Schitt-Happens children were Dawg, Byrd, and Horse.

Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world.

He recently returned from Italy with his new Italian bride, Pisa,  Pisa Schitt.

Now...
... when someone says, 'You don't know Jack Schitt,' you can correct them.

Sincerely,

Crock O. Schitt





PS....Hootin' Anni would like to know where Crock is related in all this?!!! Finding out would give us a whole new perspective on their Schitt List, now, wouldn't it?

19 comments :

  1. Thanks for the morning laugh! That was too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! You definitely know how to make me laugh, Anni. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I giggled through this whole post. So funny, and a reminder of how many times we address the Schitts. Now I have the Schitts.;

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had me going there for awhile. Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Good way to start the week--with a laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha, ha! I love it!! Thanks so much for the blog visit and comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great start for my day, Anni!! In fact, Jack Schitt has been here all weekend!! Best laughs to start the new week!! I'm still laughing!! Oh, and the jerk posted on my blog again, but I had saved your instructions and I got rid of him in just a few minutes!! Thank you, thank you!!! Hope you have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad they finally found an explanation for those annoying relatives. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awe Schitt, really cracks me up too, and to think that's kind of where it all began too! imagine someone naming their child that today! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw that years ago, and got a good laugh from it again today!! Gotta keep those genealogies up-to-date!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the laugh after a stressful morning in the cold.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH MY WORD I'M AM ROLLING ON THE FLOOR I HAVE TO GET BRYAN IN HERE TO READ THIS HILARIOUS! YOU COVERED THE ENTIRE SCHITT PILE.
    THANK YOUR FOR THIS LAUGH
    HUGS MADI AND MOM

    ReplyDelete
  13. dang it.... that had me rolling on the floor!! FUNNY.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE IT and thanks for the laughs.. i like the Noe Schitt-Sherlock and have been known to say that one a few times in my life as has my hubby

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was familiar with some of the Schitt family however I didn't know about the Sherlock and Happens additions. Now I truly feel like I know Jack Schitt :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ha - good one Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOL, I'm going to have to show this to the Great Scot!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haha! Too funny! Thanks for the laugh on this dreary evening. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This has me laughing out loud in my office :) I hope my boss doesn't hear LOL!

    ReplyDelete

.