“A wise old owl lived in an oak;
The more he saw the less he spoke;
The less he spoke the more he heard...
Why can't we all be like that bird?”
― Edward Hersey Richards




my POETRY | MEME links | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes
MEME Links are on one page-Use TAB on the menu bar, above!





M I A for now...



Just a note: I got a package delivered on my doorstep last night. A gift from Erik, my son....it's a new desktop computer! So, if I'm not around much, I'm hooking it up. And the blond roots are showing through the silver strands. Erik says "Any two year old can hook it all up". Ya, right!! So, if I'm missing in action/blogland and not visiting/commenting--and before I disconnect this ol' buddy of mine with Windows Vista, and getting the new one all set and readied; connecting this and that, exploring and introducing myself to the newest Windows™ and then installing some software that I use continually, I most likely will be MIA for a while....