

Daisy blossom in our back yard
dappled in dew drops and sunlight
CONNECTING TO:


- - -


PLYMOUTH ROADSTER
seen parked on Shoreline Drive near the Marina
license plate: Oklahoma
CONNECTING TO:

* * *
MONDAY MORSELS
Tomorrow is Fat Tuesday!! Our 






Tomorrow is Fat Tuesday!! Our
I can hardly believe this beautiful flower is a daisy! The color is so intense. And now we both have yellow cars on our blogs, yours is just adorable!
ReplyDeleteHi Ginny....can't wait for your computer to be repaired...I miss your posts.
Deletewow! great shots Anni!
ReplyDeleteThank you Cher....I just popped over to your blog and now....I'M HUNGRY!
DeleteCool shots!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks!!!
Deletegorgeous colors !
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you liked them.
Deletewhat a beautiful flower. with that drop of dew. and what a beautiful car!!! i want me both of 'em, heee heee heeee
ReplyDeleteSweet dear, Shadow!!! How I've missed you...glad to see you stop by today and yesterday. As always, I love your prose - today's "LOST" was superior.
DeleteHi Anni! It's good to catch up with you again. The flower is beautiful and that car? The license plate says it all! I also love your word verification free statement - I'm with you. :)
ReplyDeleteHope the cats have fun!
Mari....so glad you're back home. And Andy back on US Soil!!!!
DeleteThe flower is stunning! What a great shot! And I can hardly wait to see your cats having fun! Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteLinda...I'm lovin' your mural posts. Ya, the kitties are anxious to show off their style tomorrow. :::giggles:::
DeleteGREAT photo ~ Happy Mardi Gras to you too ~ Have fun Fat Tuesday!!!
ReplyDelete{{{HUGS}}}
Donna
Donna...it was fun catching up with what you've been doing. Now, get back to those days that SOUND like retirement. :::snort:::
DeleteYes, that is the purplest daily I've ever seen. And I can't wait to see what you do with your kitties. Oh, and I love the yellow XPENSIVE car! Good catch.
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed walking with you on your trails today!! Wet and soggy...I don't mind.
Deletethe color of this daisy is stunning! a gorgeous shade of purple. and that car is a looker!
ReplyDeleteThanks...loved your patrol boat image today.
DeleteWow, what a vividly colored daisy! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the cats in costume! ;-)
Oh they're a hoot to be sure. And Tahoe, I guess...bared it all...just for beads!! Caddy Cat.
DeleteThanks for the bday cake. [wink]
Sounds excitin'. I went to a Mardi Gras party once..
ReplyDeleteMama Bear
Well, to be honest, I wouldn't mind going to one...as long as it is NOT in New Orleans. The city turns into a nightmare for Mardi Gras. "Bumper to Bumper" people...everywhere!! LOL
DeleteOh, and you made me hungry for soup, reading your post.
Cool yellow! Have a fabulous week.
ReplyDeleteLiz @ MLC
I liked your fire tree also...beautiful golden yellow.
DeleteOh that flower is just gorgeous Anni!
ReplyDeleteThanks....now, come on...I want to make me a sea horse necklace. Where did you find those beads?
DeleteWith my playing with my new computer, I too jumped on the Mardi Gras or Carnival Bandwagon, for my blog look. I just love pics of Carnival in Venice, so I went with that. -grin-
ReplyDeleteI like your new header.
DeleteYay for Mardi Gras or Madi Gras.. except I think gras means big and I don't want to be put on a diet.
ReplyDeleteI'm all ready for the big pawty too. Can't wait to see Winston and Tahoe's attire.
Hugs Madi
Loved reading about Hurricane today. Fat diet...no way...it's eat hardy and play.
DeleteGorgeous color of daisy blossom.
ReplyDeleteRegards and best wishes
Thank you....I always appreciate your positive comments---especially with YOUR talents.
DeleteBeautiful color on the daisy!
ReplyDeleteThanks Teresa...I enjoyed your photos of your goats today.
DeleteThat is one bright yellow car! Hope the kitties have fun.
ReplyDeleteNifty car too. LOL
DeleteLoved your barn charm images you shared on your blog today.
BEAUTIFUl color. Love these :-D
ReplyDeleteThank you very much...I too just marveled at YOUR macro today.
DeleteLove your daisy image, the colour is amazing. Hope you kitties have a great time.
ReplyDeleteThanks!!! The kitties are gonna have fun, I'm sure. LOL
DeleteLoved your sunset walk on the beach too.
Thank you so much, for replying to my latest question. I really have to stop asking Dear Readers to answer my questions. They will *not be amused*. ,-)
ReplyDeleteAnyway, you have a nice big monitor, so all is fine with you. My new monitor is 21+ inches. But I doubt many bloggers have big screens like we do. So I worry that what I'm putting up, will be a mush, for them to see...
I know. Don't worry. But I have to. If Dear Readers are gonnna' stay Dear Readers, they have to be able to see/navigate my blog, easily. Me thinks... ,-)
You can always check this yourself...go to change the screen resolution to 800x600...if it's big then...change the size. And, reset your resolution.
DeleteI love that beautiful flower, cool car.
ReplyDeleteIf I had my 'druthers'...I'd opt for the car instead of flowers. LOLOLOL
DeleteThat is beautiful! And the word verification don't like it either!
ReplyDeleteYellow Seeds
Hi Kim....thanks for stopping by. I just popped over to your bloghouse and visited. Have a great Tuesday.
DeleteGorgeous colors in those macros Anni!
ReplyDeleteHappy MM
Thank you, Kala.
DeleteAnni...I cannot believe that you ad I BOTH ranted and raved about this latest word verification horror. Here is my link: http://climbingthedigitalmountain.blogspot.com/2012/02/work-verification-and-my-problems-with.html I was so afraid I was going to upset people, but am amazed at the positive response I have been getting. I did not realize until today that blogger had done this to all of us. I just thought there surely were a lot of people switching to the different format. It is horrible. After 4 tries I now QUIT! At 73 my eyes are not the best plus I work all day and do not have time to try and try reading those D*** letters. To something happier...our flowers are just beautiful. We have none as you would expect. We did get our snow this weekend and it was heavenly. Happy hump day. genie
ReplyDelete