my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes


NEWS FLASH:
I NOW HAVE A BOOK PUBLISHED


Titled Wings Over My Texas
Description excerpt: A non-scientific photographic study of over 200 birds, common, rare, and vagrant birds, along the Coastal Bend of South Texas. Areas include Corpus Christi, Port A...
check out the book details on this linked site!!



Can't wait to get back...on the road again!!!



Yesterday, cardiologist/electrophysiologist appointment went well! They told me everything sounds good...exercise...and "see you next year"!! When I returned home, I spent most of the entire computer time finishing what I started before I left...tweaking and redesigning my Holiday Blog Template and Header. This is the result. Hope it works on all browsers. LOL

Today, I'll be doing last minute packing and getting ready to leave. We're gonna pick up Erik to join us since he has the week off from teaching. So, the weekend will be with partial family anyway!!

To all American visitors over the weekend...have a safe and blessed Thanksgiving. To all-------enjoy the rest of the week, and be happy. See you either Monday of Tuesday of next week!!! I'm sure there'll be a load of pictures to share.

18 comments :

  1. Have a Happy thanksgiving, I love what your have done to your blog, a real holiday feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praising God that your appointment went well my friend. I love the look of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news on your appointment! I like the Holiday look here - good job!
    Have a great time on your Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving Anni ~ Have fun on your adventure!
    {{{HUGS}}}
    Donna

    ps your holiday blog is stunning as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a safe trip n a Happy Blessed Thanksgiving! C U when you get back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you a very safe trip and I am so glad to hear that your test were good.
    I really like the new header also.
    Can't wait to see the photos.
    Have a Blessed Thanksgiving and family time.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anni,
    Congratulations on your clean bill of health! Your new header and background are beautiful. I hope that you guys have a wonderful trip and a super Thanksgiving.

    God bless,

    Kathy M.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAPPY THANKSGIVING! SANDIE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anni, Have a safe and enjoyable trip. Have a Happy Thanksgiving and a year of many blessings, my friend. Mickie :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish you would come stop in COlorado! I wish had known you when you lived here all those years! We came back from Arizona this week and we had a glorious time with Nick and his cross country meet which he excelled in! Ha Ha! Nothing like a braggin mom!
    Love your blog header and enjoy your trip. Stop by soon. Hugs Anne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Thanksgiving Anni.
    We hope you, Bud and Erick had a wonderful trip.
    TTYL
    Hugs Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mom meant to type Erik...she is such a stickler for spelling names correctly...hers has been misspelled most of her life
    Hugs Madi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enjoy your holiday! love your Xmas template.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely Christmas Holiday blog look! I finally changed mine over too. :-) Couldn't wait any longer.

    Hope you had a lovely time.

    Gentle hugs,
    "Winter is the time of promise because there is so little to do-or because you can now and then permit yourself the luxury of thinking so."
    ~Stanley Crawford

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Hootin'!
    I'm late but, I just wanted to wish you a great Thanksgiving and let you know I'm thinking of ya!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful new masthead Annie! Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. We're heading to Arizona now. See you next SSS!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your blog looks so beautiful and Christmassy, I love it!! How exciting that you're on a road trip this week, have a fabulous time and can't wait to hear all about it when you return:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

.