my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out
Black and White Background courtesy of free backgrounds




B00!!

Thursday ThemeSong Lyrics Link

You Tube Connection: Ray Parker, Jr.


Images are all from my computer desk...my ghost collection from candy dishes to candle holders and a votive candle figurine... [the next to the last photo is of the 'newest one' - bought this season at the Halloween Store here in town. It's battery operated and glows from red to green to blue to purple and back to red] if the switch is turned to the on position. Just a tiny thing.





If there's something strange
in your neighborhood
Who you gonna call? - Ghostbusters!

If there's something weird
and it don't look good
Who you gonna call? - Ghostbusters!


I ain't afraid of no ghost
I ain't afraid of no ghost

If you're seeing things
running through your head
Who can you call? - Ghostbusters!

An invisible man
sleeping in your bed
Oh, who can you call? - Ghostbusters!


I ain't afraid of no ghost
I ain't afraid of no ghost

Who you gonna call? - Ghostbusters!

If you're all alone
pick up the phone
and call - Ghostbusters!



I ain't afraid of no ghost
I hear it likes the girls
I ain't afraid of no ghost
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Who you gonna call? - Ghostbusters!

If you've had a dose
of a freaky ghost
You'd better call - Ghostbusters!


My song isn't a complete one this week...I ran out of ghosts!! LOL

9 comments :

  1. Oh Anni, I love your collection of ghostly spirits. The next to last one is especially spooky and cute.

    I ain't afraid of no ghost! Well, sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOL/LOL
    WE AIN'T AFRAID OF NO GHOSTS!!
    What a great song...Mom is bouncing in her seat...we love youg ghosts.
    Hugs Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute - Happy Halloween to you! sandie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!! Your little ghosts are wonderful and sweet. Definitely Friendly Ghost. How could you be afraid of them? I think my favorite is the fifth one. You choose the Perfect Song!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I now have that tune on my mind and I love the ghost that you got up to go with it.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL
    I just loved the Ghostbusters movie, Anni.
    Had to laugh when you said you ran out of ghosts! You have a super collection.

    Kay, Alberta, Canada
    An Unfittie’s Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you have a ghost collection, this is unique. And I like it that they all look like friendly ghosts, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eeeeek, you scared me with all your ghosts! hehe I've always loved that song, just such a catchy tune:-) I heard they are wanting to do a 4th Ghostbusters but were waiting for Bill Murray to sign on. Apparently the rest of the original cast has signed on. Should be interesting! lol xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. my girls were very scared of ghosts.

    ReplyDelete

.