my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out
Black and White Background courtesy of free backgrounds




Rockin' Robin....

He rocks in the tree-top all a day long
Hoppin' and a-boppin' and a-singin' his song
All the little birds on J-Bird St.

Love to hear the robin goin' tweet tweet tweet


Rockin' robin (tweet tweet tweet)

Rock, rock, rockin' robin (tweet tweet tweet)
Well, go rockin' robin 'cause you really gonna rock tonight

Every little swallow, every chickadee
Every little bird in the tall oak tree

The wise old owl, the big black crow
Flapping their wings sayin' go bird go

Rockin' robin (tweet tweet tweet)
Rock, rock, rockin' robin (tweet tweet tweet)
Well, go rockin' robin 'cause you really gonna rock tonight







INSTRUMENTAL CHORUS AND WHISTLING









A pretty little raven at the bird's last dance

Taught him how to do the bop and it was grand
They started goin' steady and bless my soul
He out bopped the buzzard and the oriole


He rocks in the tree-top all a day long
Hoppin' and a-boppin' and a-singin' his song
All the little birds on J-Bird St.

Love to hear the robin goin' tweet tweet tweet.....

ROCKIN' ROBIN
YouTube Video LINK HERE



Thursday Theme Song [meme link button on sidebar]
Rockin' Robin
sung/recorded by: Bobby Day
Link

ALL PHOTOS VARIOUS BIRDS I've posted before.


note: Being a STRONG NYY fan, I am thrilled to report that Boston LOST to Baltimore Orioles last night...in the 9th inning. What an exciting, exciting ending to a not so thrilling season for me this year with the Astros mess.

15 comments :

  1. What wonderful bird pictures! And I remember that song very well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, Mr. Robin really knows how to throw a party. Those little birdies are really rockin'. Great photos of all the birds Anni, I especially like the last one with the hummer.

    This song is going to be in my head for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely birds all over :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. did you see, i changed my blogname :) so the link on your sidebar to picstory is going wrong. if you have time may be you can update. thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah......Let Rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tina....Thanks for the heads up on the broken link. It's updated!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing all these lovely photos! Fun song!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just what I needed to get my energy level up...I'm up way early for me this morning. Set the clock for 5:30 and it was still dark outside....and I didn't get in bed until 11:00...way too little sleep for me....so I'm off with a Spring in my step thanks to you...
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  9. A perfect song to go along with these great images. I miss seeing the Baltimore Oriole here in my world. They come to feed early Spring and then disappear..I planted some orange Lantana flowers when they visited my woodland garden and the hummingbirds adored them all summer..they too have left for their long migration to warmer climates. I head for AZ soon and will catch up with them then!
    I'll pass your state on route as I drive there!
    Now I'll be humming your tune all morning..Rocking away now. (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok...now you've got me wanting to put my dancing shoes on!!! All the robins around here disappear in Aug...no idea where they go...seems way to early to fly south!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like that song - been awhile since I've heard it! Great bird shots.

    ReplyDelete
  12. MOL Miss Anni..Mom just had a very good aerobics workout 'bopping to that song' and let me tell you it was a sight to behold.

    Great pics of my fine feathered friends too.
    We are glad to see you back on TTS.
    Hugs and purrs to you and Winnie and Tahoe.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it!! That is the Perfect song for your bird photos. I am amazed at the humming birds that you have had visiting your feeders. I have had three or four at a time, but never as many as you have had. It must be your homemade solution. "Homemade" IS Better! I guess even the birds agree.
    Thanks for hosting this fun meme. I enjoy participating in it each week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That was fantastic! Brought a smile to my face and hop to my step!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Anni
    You've got some great shots here. I know birds are hard to capture, but your pics are fantastic. Ps. Love your header too. Very cute.
    Happy Weekend, Evelyn

    ReplyDelete

.