What a cute Santa!!I am up late trying to catch the lunar eclipse- not having the greatest time capturing it in my camera lens!Have a blessed Christmas!bee blessedmary
OMG HA...do I have something to mail to you for next Christmas. :) Love these.
nice ones:)
How cool, I love this Santa with the colors changing. I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas, Anni!
You captured the unusual effects very well!
What a jolly little fellow! Merry Christmas!
He's pretty cute!
WOW....that is so amazing. I bet your g-children love it. Looks like Santa's beard is on fire.Hugs Madi and Mom
M & M LOL, my grandkids are 21 and 16 and both boys...they're not all that impressed with 'kid' stuff.
cute Santa. hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
I LOVE fiber optic!! Great shots!
Oh he is so cute.
what a cool santa with color changing effect, nice =)
That is really cool, I have a fiber optic Christmas Tree. They would go to gather just nicely
Ilove the santas.
I have a snowman that is fiberoptic. I love to sit and watch it turn colors.Have a Merry Christmas.
That must be a first! Intriguing addition to the traditional Santa!
That's so pretty. Mesmerizing. Have a great day.
I have seen these before. They are way cool. I have a fiber optic angel for the top of my tree.
Too Cute!!
Awww, I love your Santa!Thanks for stopping by for RT.
hehehe,Santa specially for me, with a purple beard.No snow for you, and no snow for me. I had enough of my white Christmas in 1975 when I went to Canada.
What a cute Santa!!
ReplyDeleteI am up late trying to catch the lunar eclipse- not having the greatest time capturing it in my camera lens!
Have a blessed Christmas!
bee blessed
mary
OMG HA...do I have something to mail to you for next Christmas. :) Love these.
ReplyDeletenice ones
ReplyDelete:)
How cool, I love this Santa with the colors changing. I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas, Anni!
ReplyDeleteYou captured the unusual effects very well!
ReplyDeleteWhat a jolly little fellow! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteHe's pretty cute!
ReplyDeleteWOW....that is so amazing. I bet your g-children love it. Looks like Santa's beard is on fire.
ReplyDeleteHugs Madi and Mom
M & M LOL, my grandkids are 21 and 16 and both boys...they're not all that impressed with 'kid' stuff.
ReplyDeletecute Santa. hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE fiber optic!! Great shots!
ReplyDeleteOh he is so cute.
ReplyDeletewhat a cool santa with color changing effect, nice =)
ReplyDeleteThat is really cool, I have a fiber optic Christmas Tree. They would go to gather just nicely
ReplyDeleteIlove the santas.
ReplyDeleteI have a snowman that is fiberoptic. I love to sit and watch it turn colors.
ReplyDeleteHave a Merry Christmas.
That must be a first! Intriguing addition to the traditional Santa!
ReplyDeleteThat's so pretty. Mesmerizing. Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteI have seen these before. They are way cool. I have a fiber optic angel for the top of my tree.
ReplyDeleteToo Cute!!
ReplyDeleteAwww, I love your Santa!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by for RT.
hehehe,
ReplyDeleteSanta specially for me, with a purple beard.
No snow for you, and no snow for me. I had enough of my white Christmas in 1975 when I went to Canada.