my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out


Cheers to Sunday Theives....







Sunday Stealing


23. Are your days fast-paced?
You're joking right? Would I be here doing memes on Sunday if I had 'fast paced' days? I don't think so.

24. What did you do last night?
Watched baseball on TV, read my book some, ate dinner, peed, yawned, coughed, blinked, talked, petted the cats...that's about it. Just call me Mrs. Excitement.

25. Do you use sarcasm?
Every chance I get!!

26. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
For me to know and you to find out! Like my mom used to say..."As old as my tongue and a little older than my teeth."

27. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
Whye yess eye ahm az a mater ov facte, yous knowed itt'd bee mye anser.

28. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex?
Opposite prol'ly. Women tend to get on my nerves these days with their phony way of dealing with aging, etc.

29. Do you watch the news?
Sometimes. I usually get my news from online.

30. How did you get one of your scars?
Surgery.

31. Who was the last person to make you mad?
A person that was online in my group I used to be part of....I just got fed up with her 'know it all' attitude. I had to end up banishing her from the group. Of course I get upset with my dear man, but never really MAD.

32. What is the last big thing you purchased? A watermelon? Does that count for big. It is big when I need a wheel barrow to lug it into the house, right? Besides, you must know by now, EVERYTHING'S bigger in Texas.

33. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
I must be suffering from dyslexia...at first I read it "HOW" would you want to be tied for 24 hours....kinky!!!

34. What is a rumour someone has spread about you?
Shhhhhh, don't go blabbing, but I'll let you in on a secret about Anni. It's just a rumor, but.......

35. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
Is there anyone in there with me? Oh, never mind....they'd probably lock me up.

36. T or F: All’s fair in love and war?
Ummmmm, that's a definite TRUE, TRue, true. You mess with MY love and you'll find an all out war on your hands.

37. Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning?
The philosophical foundation; gist, of this particular question makes no logic at all. If I don't know the meaning of the word, how could I use it in a decorously manner? Huh?

38. Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings Time?
Yes, and I lived in one for over a decade. I wish ALL U S of A would NOT even use it. What a waste...the sun still sets and rises and no matter - daylight savings time does NOT save anywhere in my book...electric, gas, consuming oil, you name it. It's a waste of my energy...physical and purchased.

39. Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang?
Actually, I have a white 2011 Mustang convertible on my list of purchases. Ha!!

40. What’s something you’ve always wanted?
It comes to me each and every month...a big fat juicy steak...cooked on a grill....medium rare.

41. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?
[SK]"No swimming!!!! That's not important." [BC]"Do you wanna jump?" "Okay, I'll go first"....[SK]"NO, I said! I can't swim." :::laughing::: [BC]"You can't swim?...I figure if we jump, they won't catch us...they'll go back the way they came"......[SK]"I'll stay here and fight 'em." [BC]"Would you jump if you didn't have to? Hell the fall will probably killya!!!" [SK]Ooo ooo ooo ooo shi-i-i-t!!!" [from Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid]

42. Do you wear a lot of black?
Yes I do...it's slimming and I look mahvelous in black. LOL

43. Describe your hair:
Short, actually quite masculine in cut since it's so hot and humid here. I do this kind of cut every summer.

44. Where is/are your best friend(s)?
Back in Colorado mostly. Some tho, they're scattered all across the country.



- - -<><><>- - -







---Bud and I went to the Minesweeper Naval Base here in South Texas, a few miles from our city, yesterday. Four huge sail ships arrived over the weekend. The two of us just wanted to tour them...Beautiful, beautiful ships they are. I'll get some of the photos resized and ready to post sometime this following week...for now, this is one of the officers aboard the American Sailing Ship

[The government has now closed this base for all military services about a year ago, there are two bases in our city that continue operation with flight training]---













POSTED: Sunday morning, July 4th, 2010
5:30 A.M.


21 comments :

  1. Great photo - I'm looking forward to the ships!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good answers. I was similarly confused by the question about using words but not knowing the meaning. That Butch and Sundance scene's great (though if swimming in a lake required such a jump in first, then I'd have switched my answer to the ocean). Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Independence Day Anni!

    Love the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mrs. Excitement- at least you stayed awake!

    Happy 4th :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Online news is so much easier than waiting for the 7 o'clock.
    I never understood the concept of Daylight Savings - no one else in the world uses it (we don't in the Caribbean) and it doesn't seem to be that useful in terms of saving anything.
    Great answers =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anni - you still make me laugh. Even though I've been highly absent from Sunday Stealing, I finally got off my butt and came to see you! :)

    You, me & #27 are just perfect!

    http://tamis-ramblings.blogspot.com/2010/07/july-4th-sunday-stealing.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I completely agree about Daylight Savings Time and good points you made there as well...

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://itistimetothinkformyself.blogspot.com/2010/07/jingles-july-follower-awards-happy-4th.html

    Please pick 2 to 5 awards from the post.
    Enjoy the fun!
    Smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that quote about the tongue and teeth (perhaps because I worry that it will come true). Happy Sunday, happy 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved your response to #33. Made me chuckle and kinky is good anytime, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish we had had a military base here that we could tour! No one in my immediate family was ever enlisted but i still find all things military facinating : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. You kinky mahvelous woman you :) LOL Great answers. Have a very happy 4th :) Be safe, Eat lots and just have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG you make painting looksooo easy. The turtle is lovely and you are very talented! Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loved your answers, Anni!
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your last night was as exciting as mine! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Anni, lol I was laughing with your answer for the question number 27 hehehe. thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like your new header.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You can still buy watermelons that big? I wish we could. All the stores around here carry are those stupid little round, seedless ones with no flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I made it! i love your anawers...cracked me up like a dropped egg!

    ReplyDelete
  20. HAHAH Thats how I fist read question thirty-three too!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

.