my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out




HOLIDAY from Bloggin'....



I WILL return to blogging on Friday hopefully. This week, with baking in the near future, blood tests [I always set up THAT before the big, fat consuming, meal ----less worries about cholesterol when I just know beforehand that I'll sup up way too much greasy gravy, butter, calorie rich pumpkin custard, dressing and more]. I have a mammogram scheduled [I may postpone this for a later date in December tho...depends], shopping, and cleaning...I pro'lly won't even turn the computer on during all this.



HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL THOSE WHO CELEBRATE!!! And to those who are not observing the holiday ---hope the rest of the week is a happy one!!! If you have plans to travel for the holiday ---be safe!!






POSTED: Tuesday, November 24th, 2009
5:50 A.M.
"Blessings" graphic, from HERE

18 comments :

  1. Sounds like a plan - see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving, Anni, enjoy your break :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie...
    Open, open. I can't make it through the day without my Annie cup of cheer.

    I know you are in there. Don't make me come down there.

    Happy Thanksgiving sweetie. I so love you.
    Country hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy thanksgiving to you and bud, see you soon, and enjoy the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay Anni, thanks for telling us all!
    Hugs and LOve Suex

    ReplyDelete
  6. How can you resist at least turning the computer on. LOL It would take a lot of willpower for me to do that.
    I'm having blood tests "before" too. Good idea.
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  7. See you when you return. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nope...you're not allowed to take a break. Ok, ok, I guess you are! lol Wishing you a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving, dear Anni, enjoy every moment with your family. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a Happy Thanksgiving. Turkey Butt

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family my dear sweet friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the heads up that I will not get my Hootin Anni's fix.
    Have a blessed Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anni,

    Oh my, I can't do without my daily dose of Hootin' Anni, but will just have to get through it somehow.

    Wishing you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving.

    Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wishing you a Happy Thankgiving and good results in your exams.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have a nice time with your family, I want to see all about it when you'll come back, ok?
    Gracie at http://mylittleplace.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I imagined your blog outfit full of father Christmas(ses ?) I had completely forgotten that you celebrate Thanksgiving first, as we don't celebrate it, and I was laying under palmtrees. Now I am back to grey clouds and rain and wish you a happy Thanksgiving day and blogging break !

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just dropping by to wish you and yours a wonderful Thanksgiving!
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Thanksgiving Hoot!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I was here! :) I love your new template. It's christmas time all over the world. :)

    ReplyDelete

.