“A wise old owl lived in an oak;
The more he saw the less he spoke;
The less he spoke the more he heard...
Why can't we all be like that bird?”
― Edward Hersey Richards




my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes







What do you get when you cross a bull with a shitzu? Ummmmm.....
I won't answer for you; taking the 5th on this one for the fact I may just say something that may incriminate me. You figure it out.


Thursday, May 28th, 2009
12: 08 A.M.



Well, I then thought I'd go out and find some odd cross bred animals for my 13 subjects this week. I found one site that was incredibly odd, and eerie at the same time. The photography work on these photos [or effects, I haven't a clue on the concept of 'how'] is amazing.....
[the photos borrowed are not intended to infringe on their copyrights - no enhancements or changes made by me in any way - they are not my property - I give credit to the photographers only]

Here's my favorite...




1] Cabbit











2] A Frippo








3] A frogodile










4] A Squinocerous










5] A Parrodile










6] A Zebrull








7] A Walrot









8] A Chimpino










9] A LIZIRD
[love the play on word pronunciation here]










10] A Snat










11] A Lorilion









12] A Mousephant










13] A Badquin

22 comments :

  1. MMMMM Not sure I really like these, lol. But the Gabbit is cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DOG?? DOG??? What dog, I saw no dog!! Am I crazy??? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute, where did you find them? I love it what a great TT

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny they are,I have since visited the site where you got them. Good find.

    Like your new look page too.

    Love Granny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative pictures, I mean, "animals". Some of them look very cute, I am glad there are no parrodiles in my area :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i won't say either, heeee heeee heeeee. what reaky looking animals. i think the original creator got them right the first time round...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are so weird!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anni,

    Isn't it marvelous what can be done with photos today. I especially like the Zebrull. A longhorn in pajamas. lol

    I'm glad you're finally getting some much needed rain. It is raining here as well and will be for the next couple of days.

    Hate to hear that hurricane season is coming up again. Be sure you stock up on everything. Your sunrise this morning was beautiful.

    Have a wonderful day, my friend.
    Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a problem with this kind of stuff. Just too weird for me I guess. Kinda creepy! LOL There was a TV commercial a while back with dog heads on people bodies. Weirded me out too. *shrug* I dunno why. I guess, as my son would say: That's just wrong! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ew, creepy on most of them. Interesting list.

    ReplyDelete
  11. They must have taken a heck of a lot of work. Fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very kewl resource! Loved the images ... thanks for sharing the link and for dropping by ;--)
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Annie!
    Loved the joke.
    Okay...it took me a moment.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hootin' I like this a lot - the frippo & the cabbit especially.
    I hope I can be as creative next week.
    Waving at you from New York.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those are some truly bizarre pictures. Being from the Badger State, I can't decide whether to laugh or shudder at the badquin.

    http://wordtrix.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love those! My my favs the Snat, the Cabbit and the Walrot lol.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hahaha love the crossbreeds, Anni. I'd say they've been Photo Shopped, but very clever.

    Your climate sounds like ours...muggy and steamy with rain occasionally but when it rains...look out!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kinda freaky lol Might make for an interesting 'pet' in one of my books lol Hmmmm....

    Happy t13!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like the first one too...the cabbit. The rest are too bizarre for my taste..lol..

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yeah, some of those odd creatures ARE disturbing. No argument there!

    Some are sorta cool, though I'm not going to tangle with the snat!

    ReplyDelete

.