Saturday, February 28th, 2009
12:50 A.M.

Join Here
PHOTO HUNT 2009 THEMES
THANKFUL
The serenity of friendships beyond their control...
The thankfulness of camaraderie of being brothers!!!

[my two grandsons, Clint and Dillon, at the park in Tucson when visiting us]
Not to mention, Grannie Anni was thankful to be with them!!!
12:50 A.M.

Join Here
PHOTO HUNT 2009 THEMES
THANKFUL
The serenity of friendships beyond their control...
The thankfulness of camaraderie of being brothers!!!

[my two grandsons, Clint and Dillon, at the park in Tucson when visiting us]
Not to mention, Grannie Anni was thankful to be with them!!!
Aww,this is such a beautiful, sweet picture! I love it :)
ReplyDeleteGreat scenery, cute kids, what more could you ask for.
ReplyDeleteThey may scrap along the way, but they are always buddies in the end.
ReplyDeleteLovely snap Anni.
Love Granny
Beautiful, beautiful!!
ReplyDeletehave a fantastic weekend :)
What a great photo - it just says so much!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend, and stop by if you get the chance... (Yes, I'm back - sort of)
So precious.
ReplyDeletenow this is a perfect interpretation. have a good weekend anni!
ReplyDeleteThat's a nice picture!
ReplyDeleteAlfazema
Lovely, reflective photo,,,,wonder what they were discussing....
ReplyDeletehttp://wanderingwonderinggypsy.blogspot.com/
Lovely THANKFUL post..
ReplyDeleteThanks for viewing my Thankful post.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Oh so beautiful! And precious.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting too.
So beautiful! :)
ReplyDeleteMy thankful post is up too:
http://vitastunder.blogspot.com/2009/02/thankful.html
Happy weekend!
The photo captures serenity and brotherhood. It's very nice. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet photo of your grandsons. I like the way you captured them without them knowing, so no posing, just the real experience of the two boys together - LOVELY!
ReplyDeleteMine is up t:
http://beingchronicallyillisapill.blogspot.com/2009/02/photohunt-saturday-thankful.html
Happy Photo Hunt!
Oh this is nice shots of them Anni and its cute also. Nice choice of the theme. Happy weekend.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful photo. I bet Granny Anni dotes on her two little guys!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great example for this week's PhotoHunt! I love the way you composed this shot of the brothers. Very nicely done.
ReplyDeleteI hope you can stop by my PhotoHunt contribution when you have a chance.
Anni that is the sweetest picture of the boys... I loved it!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend my friend
Hugs,
Donna
What a precious picture. Warms my heart. Hugs, Marty
ReplyDeletewow that was a beautiful entry :)
ReplyDeletethis granny also loves to be with her kiddies--the best blessings ever
ReplyDeletehey, anni! you are such a wonderful granni for taking such a very wonderful of your grandsons!
ReplyDeleteWonderful photo! God is so good to us! Children and grandchildren are such blessings! Great Photo!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful picture and a wonderful memory. I'll be off Wednesday to see the light of my life as *Grammar*. A and B await the arrival of my plane and I await the hugs and kisses and giggles.
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful post. Touching. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteAwwww re the sentiments. And the photo's pretty cool too! :b
ReplyDeleteAnni, this is a beautiful moment indeed!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend.
oh Anni what a marvelous picture to choose for this week.
ReplyDeleteIt was hard for me not to post mine too. I just got new pictures and almost used them. But, I didn't.
This is so so special and I see you too live away from your grandchildren.
That is if they are in AZ. and you in Texas. I recognize that Old Lone Star Glory. My family dates back to the early 1800's in Texas.
But, now thanks to my hubby I one of those Sooners and my grandchildren are Mainers. So pictures are very precious to me because I only see them once a year.
Thanks for dropping by to visit me. Wow I passed out last night around 8pm and got up...wide awake at 2:15...now I think it's nap time!!
Happy weekend!!
Hugs,
Jackie:-)
Great choice :) Wonderful photo of the best friend brothers :)
ReplyDeleteHave a nice weekend :)
that is very sweet. see you next week.
ReplyDeleteit took a few moments to register :) that they are boys. at first i thought they were garden decorations next to a fountain or something hahahahahah
ReplyDeleteOf course,grandchildren are adorable people who make a lot of grandparents happy :)
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend, Anni and thanks for the virtual friendship :)
Lovely response to this week's theme ... beautiful location for this photo ;--)
ReplyDeleteHugs and blessings,
Hellos Stranger,
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of your Grandson's ans Iknow you sain't one bit proud of them weither. LOL> I'm sure it's going to be a while befre I have gradkids. I put up new post toniht so if you hae time drop y when you can ans catch up with whats been ogoing on with mw. Have a great evening.
Love,
Karen Horton
Anni,
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful photos of Clint and Dillon. I always like those shots taken from behind. They give the picture a sense of depth and allow you to use your imagination. I have several of my grandsons like this also.
Awesome shot. Thanks for sharing and I hope you and Bud enjoyed your day.
Blessings,
Mary
What a cute photo! I love the background - so colorful and lush.
ReplyDeleteIf you have time, please visit my photo hunt this week.
JyLnC's Photo Hunt
precious!!!
ReplyDeleteAwwww! That is a precious picture of the boys! (it's not always about faces... ya know?) Very sweet! And yep... they are treasures to BE thankful for!
ReplyDeleteGreat picture of your grandsons.
ReplyDeleteThat IS something to be grateful and thankful for indeed!
ReplyDeleteOh yes, I'm with you all the way on the grandkids thing! Our first grand-daughter was stillborn at 8 months, just 2 years ago now, and every day I am so thankful for the health of her 9 month old sister!
ReplyDeleteSuch an adorable picture, Anni! Not often one can get young boys like that to sit still so the scenery must have been quite something:-) From what I could see, it was beautiful...I could sit for hours admiring it too. xoxo
ReplyDeletePerfect!
ReplyDeleteNice choice for the theme!
ReplyDelete<<<<<<<<<< was a late poster,..... had no clue what to post until I returned from a short trip and found a package at my door from sisters, (the twins) Becci and Bobbi.
ReplyDeleteCome on by and share a laugh with me.
Love the photo of your two grandsons,....... it's always good to spend time with them, isn't it?
Thank you Anni for leaving kind words on my entry. I really appreciate it.
ReplyDeleteThis is a sweet photo. Every child is a blessing in one's family. Every lovely face and sweet little smile can bring cheer to one's heart.