Saturday, February 21st, 2009
1:50 A.M.

Join Here
PHOTO HUNT 2009 THEMES
WARM
Sunrise over a cloud bank on the horizon...making for a warm day!

Early morning on the shore, last year, Day after Thanksgiving 2008
1:50 A.M.

Join Here
PHOTO HUNT 2009 THEMES
WARM
Sunrise over a cloud bank on the horizon...making for a warm day!

Early morning on the shore, last year, Day after Thanksgiving 2008
- Bud and I are going to be busy today and tomorrow. Erik will be here sometime today and stay until late Sunday. He has to teach a class early Saturday morning, but after it's over he's gonna hop in the car and drive down here for the weekend. I won't be online much today for sure, [I'll be cooking a huge batch of his favorite, vegetarian lasagna, tossed salad, and garlic toast with his favorite pie for dessert, Lemon Meringue] and probably just real early on Sunday morning I may be able to sneak in to get online [if at all 'cause I have my Sunday Snippet all set for the scheduled posting just in case] before we take him out for Sunday Brunch. Everyone, have a super day! And a glorious, peaceful weekend.
Sounds like a wonderful weekend coming up with plenty of home-cooked goodies for all to enjoy.
ReplyDeleteHave a super time.
Love Granny
Hello :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you have the BEST weekend! Have a great, relaxing time. I love that picture, very quiet & beautiful!
Have a great weekend. Food ~ folks ~ fun! Doesn't get much better.
ReplyDeleteenjoy the break and eric!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great visit and a wonderful weekend. By the way, that's a great shot and works wonderfully with today's PhotoHunt theme.
ReplyDeleteWhen you get a chance, you can check out my interpretation.
Gday dear Anni. Have the best weekend ever..Ohhh your Cooking my favorite Italian Meal.. ohh so Yummy Add plenty of garlic to the toast..its making my mouth water just thinking about it. Might just go out and put a piece of Garlic bread under the grill....I keep a little garlic butter in fridge on standby... Lol''
ReplyDeleteLovley shot! :)
ReplyDeleteMine is up too!
Happy weekend! :)
Wow Anni sounds like a great weekend planned with Erik... Good Food & Good company... Nothing better... Loved your picture this morning too... I am a sucker for sunset & sunrise pictures... Also the MOON!... Have a fun filled day...
ReplyDelete(((HUGS)))
Donna
What a nice day you have planned -- and it could only be better to br on that beach:)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo!!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great visit,........ and now I think I will make lasagna for dinner,..... lol. Have a wonderful dinner.
Beautiful photo - and have a great time being Mom!
ReplyDeleteI loved your comments using Feisty-isms!
I knOw you are excited to have that boy in town! (boy? MAN!) My boys will always be "Boy" to me though - that is my lovey name for them! Enjoy him!
ReplyDeleteLove your WARM photo! I have a photo that could do for warm today -- but I didn't play. I'm not spending much time on-line this weekend either!
What an absolutely amazing shot. I love it!
ReplyDeletegreat shot of the bird. nice entry for this week's theme :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great shot! Amazing feeling.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
Have a great time visiting with Erik! Enjoy your delicious meal and his company! We'll see ya sometime this week...Sending my love.
ReplyDeleteAnni,
ReplyDeleteErik will love the meal you're cooking him. Enjoy your visit and have a great weekend spending time with him.
Blessings,
Mary
Wonderful picture. I need to pick the Photo Hunt reins up again. Maybe we will be home on Saturdays without 15 other things to do and think about before long and I can get to that.
ReplyDeleteLove dropping by here to see what you have been up too even if I'm not writing every day. (and feeling a little guilty since I'm not, but that is my problem and something that doesn't deserve feeling guilty about -- I know.)
Have a great weekend.
Enjoy your weekend my friend.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful meal and dessert you are preparing! Enjoy your visit with Erik...we'll all be here when you get back online. Know you are having a great weekend!
ReplyDelete((( HUGS )))
Really beautiful shot, I love the composition and the colors! Nice take on warm BTW. . .
ReplyDeleteMine's up at:
http://beingchronicallyillisapill.blogspot.com/2009/02/saturday-photo-hunt-warm-150.html
Happy Photo Hunt!
What a beautiful picture... wrap up some of that lasagna and ship my way please!
ReplyDeleteIt looks warmer there then here.
ReplyDeleteCoffee is on.
A beautiful picture! I know that you are looking forward to having Erik. I'd love to see your recipe for vegetable lasagna. Your meal sounds delicious. Enjoy your family!
ReplyDeleteSweetie
Oooo, I love your warm photo! Wow!
ReplyDeleteHope your weekend is so much fun!
Nice warm shot, Anni!
ReplyDeleteUmm, I know I haven't been around much lately, but what's with the wolf over there to the right? He's making me a little nervous... ;-)
That's a lovely shot. I like the gentle sun rays on the water and that bird in flight. Have a lovely weekend Anni.
ReplyDelete