
Join Here
Category: WIDE
Posted for Saturday, December 20th
12:01 A.M.
WIDE Opening. From this [empty]:

...to this [filled with Rice Krispie Treats]
SIZE 14 WIDE
Santa Boot
This is a yearly tradition in our home...filling Santa's WIDE boot with the treats [holds 32 3 inch squares -first come, first serve]....now Christmas is complete.
I love rice krispey treats, yummy.
ReplyDeleteHave a good Yule, Anni.
ReplyDeleteNow that is a great use of wide Anni. Have a very happy Christmas
ReplyDeleteHow perfect is that, Anni!!!! And what a great idea. Just when Louis thought I was through preparing for Christmas, wait til I tell him I need to buy a Santa boot! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas, Anni!
ReplyDeleteNice boots with a wide opening filled with X'mas treats for all :)
ReplyDeleteHere's wishing you a very merry X'mas Anni!!
Can I come and eat something? Have a lovely HO HO HO season.
ReplyDeleteWonderful thing to do with treats for Christmas!
ReplyDeleteAdvanced Merry Christmas to you and yours :)
i'll have me some of those rice krispy treats, thank you.....
ReplyDeleteWow, Christmas starts early for you, huh? And mmmmm, rice krispie treats. Love them! :)
ReplyDeletethanks for visiting. your Santa's boots is surely so wide to fit up those treats. Happy Holidays.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute idea! Those treats wouldn't last the day here.
ReplyDeleteHope you and your family have a most wonderful Christmas!
My "wide" photo is Here
Hope you can stop by!
Great idea for the boot! Merry Christmas! Nancy
ReplyDeleteOhhhh, Very Yummy! Great tradition :) Merry Christmas to you Hootin Anni & thank you for visiting my blog :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic idea. Have a Merry Christmas.
ReplyDeleteIF A FAT GUY GRABS YOU AND PUTS YOU IN A BAG,
DON'T WORRY, I TOLD SANTA I WANTED A GOOD FRIEND FOR CHRISTMAS!
I saw 30 packets only! Yikes! What are these two doing in my pocket? :P
ReplyDeleteMerry X'mas & a Happy New Year Anni!
http://crizcats.blogspot.com/
Yummy! Merry Christmas!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat take for this week, very seasonal, lol. I've never seen a boot for goodies. Now I am hungry!
ReplyDeleteI did Photo Hunters today, too! I hope you can visit, and leave your link.
http://newyorktraveler.net/photo-hunters-wide/
I will tell Becci you were thinking of her. Our brother passed away the first of Dec, and she spent many hours taking care of him in the past 6 months. She's a strong woman and I admire her! Hopefully in time, she will make her way back to PhotoHunt.
ReplyDeleteYummy! I used to make those for my kids at Christmas! Haven't made any in a few years!
ReplyDeleteThis year I have not done HALF what I normally do- in cooking or decorating! I miss it but I just couldn't manage this time!
Happy Holidays, Anni!
Junie
Anni,
ReplyDeleteI love Santa's boot all filled with the Rice Krispie treats. They look yummy.
I don't make them anymore. My daughter took over that job when I got diabetes. However, I do bake other treats for hubby.
Have a wonderful day, my friend. Today hubby and I are putting up the tree and adding the lights. Tomorrow the boys will come and help decorate it. We will leave it up until New Years.
Enjoy your day, my friend.
Blessings,
Mary
That's great! I really do love how your mind works. I'm inspired to get back to my holiday chores... kinda. :-)
ReplyDeleteBetween the holidays and commitments and work, I'm afraid I've gone a little dark and quirky this week...
http://flamingofotos.blogspot.com
We used to fill up a boot with sweets etc but for Saint Nick on December 6th !
ReplyDeleteGreat photo Anni. Love your site decoration. You always do such a great job.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful Christmas.
I always love the holiday themes on your blog! Thanks for the great images and happy holidays!
ReplyDeleteWonderful boot for the wide theme! What a fun tradition!
ReplyDeleteCute idea! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteAnni, what a great PH post.
ReplyDeleteWe wish you the very best
for X-Mas and the New Year
Tor and Anna
Norway
I haven had that for a long while.
ReplyDeletethat is a WIDE booty! I love what's inside better! Rice krispies, bring it on...LOL
ReplyDeleteHappy Holidays!
Yep. That oughta just about do it!
ReplyDeleteSigh ... trying again because the first time failed. I said something like 'leave it to YOU to tie it to Christmas' ;--)
ReplyDeleteHugs and blessings,
Wow Anni, that is so darn cute.... It must be huge to hold all those rice crispie treats... YUMO!!!
ReplyDelete(((HUGS)))
Donna
Love those krispies. Happy holidays to your and your family.
ReplyDeleteThat is wide. That 1st shot did not give me the impression that it could hold that much! (But the second shot shows it well!)
ReplyDeleteHey that's a good one for this week. :)
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you. ;)
Yummy, yummy, yummy!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat shot! Would love a wide boot like that. And also some quidance as to how to make those treats as we don't have them here, sounds good though.
ReplyDeleteNice choice for photo hunt. My gas tank is almost empty, too. Wish I had thought of that, tee hee.
ReplyDeleteWhat's in Santa's wide boot? Looks like crackers, but I'm sure it is not. No one but me would put crackers out for a treat, ha!!
How cute is that?!?!? However, I'm more interested with the thing inside ;p Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteThose are wonderful Christmas treats. I'm sure they are hard to resist.
ReplyDeleteI would like to wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas. God bless.