my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out



FRIDAY FEAST BELOW THIS POSTING
[altho, I must admit, Johnny is quite a feast for the eyes]

We're getting ready to go to the first early showing of the opening day of Pirates of the Caribbean - World's End! I hear rumors of J. D. ready and willing to make a 4th installment of POTC!-----I am not sure just how they can make a 4th. But, I'll just have to wait and see what the 3rd segment is like first! Time will tell. Hope it's a good one. It's been a long time since a 'good movie' has been released.

And I hear all kinds of mixed reviews on Shrek the Third. Maybe we'll go see it, maybe not. Perhaps we'll just wait to get it on DVD when it's released. Who knows.

I'll post my opinion of the new Pirates movie here, later this afternoon!

Happy weekend all!! And be safe if you're gonna be out there driving the highways [for USA Memorial Day weekend!!]

<><><>
3:05 PM---We were right in the front row! Of the main theater, not right in front of the screen front row [where you have to continually 'look up'] But it was awesome! This third installment, wrapped up a lot of what was left to the imagination in the 2nd! There are a couple of 'new captains' by the end. One is the 'new captain' of The Flying Dutchman --the 'ghost ship' of ship lore. Also, you find out just who is Calypso. Oh so much to write about, but yet, I don't want to spoil the movie for those who plan on seeing it.

Believe me, it's well worth the ticket price. Just be warned......get there early! The theaters are going to be packed!! We arrived about 45 minutes before the movie, and we had our hot little tickets in hand BEFORE today....and when we got into the theater, the place was getting filled already! 45 minutes prior to the opening show!

Oh, and there is the cute monkey, Jack, again...poor thing! But it's oh so cute. All the characters from the previous two are here, and a few Oriental new ones. And Jack Sparrow returns from the dead....but not before all his 'craziness' that we witness....and REAL cute is his conscience talking to him! The good side, and the evil side! A pleasurable, very entertaining movie.


4 comments :

  1. Captain Jack is, indeed, a feast for the eyes! I can't wait to see the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fell in love with Johny, Long before any pirate movie, but Las: I did see the first,,,I need to rent the second and see the third and catch up. He is such a hunk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've seen Shrek 3 with our son. He really enjoyed the movie. I still prefer Shrek 1 & 2 though.

    My husband and I watched Pirates yesterday and it was a great movie. In fact, I want to watch it again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We went last night here in Illinois with our daughter and husband to see Johnny and his new movie!! I loved it as always. I am thinking that they will come back with "The Fountain of Youth" movie. I missed out on the scenes after the credits. Did you get to see those? I heard about them though!! That was a LONG movie!! Glad we got to see it on the BIG SCREEN...Sandy

    ReplyDelete

.