“A wise old owl lived in an oak;
The more he saw the less he spoke;
The less he spoke the more he heard...
Why can't we all be like that bird?”
― Edward Hersey Richards




my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes






For all the blogger friends who celebrate Valentine's Day and signed up for receiving Valentine's cards with the Valentine Wish Roll! I didn't sign up for the 'wish list' for the sole purpose of spam in my email and potential viruses coming through having my email on a list for just anyone to view, not to mention the ISP/tracking devices and software these days---who knows who's viewing such stuff? But, I still wanted to remember all who have the little 'sticky note' on their blogs and want to receive the cards, I feel this a more safer way of doing it.

My Valentine e-card [copied and made into a graphic] to you---