my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out


I Cast a Spell On You....

BY THE PICKING OF MY THUMBS
SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES

William Shakespeare
Macbeth
 
 
 

On August 1st, every year, Tuesday Morning has their new Halloween witches on the shelves. Of course, I'm there when they open!! I bought two this year. One with red the other with purple...




...then, putting out a few others for the season, I took photos and then used my computer software program to do some editing. The original photo is in the inset!  The last one in the series, I made from scratch many, many years ago.



\



courtesy of Pinterest

12 comments :

  1. What beautifully wicked and elegant witches you have, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your witch edits. My absolute favorite is the very top left.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that cartoon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great edits! I LOVE your gate, too, with the moon above.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lot of witches around your house, cute. I saw a funny cartoon about a witch. A cop was writing her a ticket because she got rear ended by a broom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I love your witches. Cute cartoon. Happy Tuesday, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. super job on the witch edits. and I love the red skirt and the face of the purple witch. two wonderful finds for your witch collection... ha ha on the real witch. enjoy your month of witches... we sure will

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your new wicked ladies look to be sisters..Which is Witch? Do your witches not wear undies so they can get a better grip on their brooms?

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great witch pictures, Anni! and I did laugh at that cartoon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your Halloween witch collection. Such a cute cartoon too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am also a lover of Halloween! I always decorate and dress up for the kids at school....and maybe for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great edits! I LOVE your gate, too, with the moon above.

    doctor strange (2016)

    ReplyDelete

.