my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out


Holiday Themed Images


My painting of Easter Sunrise Services in town along the sea coast in a small park. I painted this in 2009 according to my thumbprint note on the backside of the watercolor paper. It was completed for our daughter, Irene.

Continuing with the theme for Easter:
A crucifix fish which I found on the beach... and its legend [from a previous post]. I do hear the rattle when I shake it!! I am blessed.





...and one more piece. My pencil sketch of the Crown of Thorns
from another previous post




"Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do."
LUKE 23:34 {King James}

15 comments :

  1. Happy Easter and the paintings are fantastic. you are truly talented.. love the fish, have not heard of seen of one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter Anni
    What beautiful paintings and drawings by you. The sunrise service and sketch amaze me....

    As for the bear...it was done at Build a bear store in the mall. They have the animal shapes unstuffed. You select the stuffie you want then you go to a station that fills it with stuffing, musical paws or what ever you want. They have walls and walls of accessories. I've always wanted to build a bear. It was such fun. you can check it out at www.buildabear.com
    Hugs madi and mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this enjoyable post
    Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter Anni! I've never heard of or seen a crucifix fish - it's very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my, that crucifix fish is amazing. I've never seen one of those before. Love your art work also.
    Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are very talented. Love all your different works of art.

    ReplyDelete
  7. bless you for sharing. have a blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Happy Easter Anni!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Easter, Anni. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for these images, and I give thanks for you, Anni. Happy Easter 2016. I'm glad we're friends. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Easter arts are very nice. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharing your Easter with us...Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  13. The crown of thorns is so special.

    ReplyDelete

.