my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes


NEWS FLASH:
I NOW HAVE A BOOK PUBLISHED


Titled Wings Over My Texas
Description excerpt: A non-scientific photographic study of over 200 birds, common, rare, and vagrant birds, along the Coastal Bend of South Texas. Areas include Corpus Christi, Port A...
check out the book details on this linked site!!



Progress Report...

The graph is complete, and I've counted the number of stitches needed for the width to make the main piece of my Day of the Dead 'Sugar Skull' afghan. Between the days we've been out birding, including one day trip to Falfurrias, Texas, I've made slow progress. I have around 30 rows done ... out of a guess of 130 rows.

The weather here feels a bit more like Autumn now. At least the last day or two. Which I'm welcoming with open arms. Bud and I did a bit of yard work trimming trees. We need to get out there and mow the lawn and edge it. The back yard grass is up to my ankles!! I always think I'm stirring up the chiggers in there as I walk. So...dire straits with the mower. Sooner than later!!

Okay, it's a quick report for now, am going to do a couple of more rows, then call it quits for the day and read some. I remain at the point where I won't take time to visit with y'all, except from when I'm hosting my bird photography meme on the weekend. Sorry. I will get back to doing the correct protocol of stopping by with a hello once I get near done with my project.



14 comments :

  1. Glad to hear you're getting cooler weather. From the picture I'm already loving the colors you're using. Can't wait to see it when you're finished

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to be very pretty. Not cool enough for me yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will always be here waiting for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Annie, It's looking good!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome and looking fantastic! Can't wait to see it when it's done! Enjoy and relax while being so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to the result of this work of art! Do enjoy this adventure with the yarn and the crochet hook! My very best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, it's looking good all right! You know I will be happy to see you whenever your face pops up in my reader. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is an accomplishment already to have started your project with the intent to finish. I anticipate the end result - whenever you return, no matter how long it takes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I see you have been busy creating something of beauty. Happy weekend Anni~

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are making steady progress Anni. Glad to hear it's cooling off a bit for you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So far so good! Your project looks lovely, and I look forward to seeing the finished product! All the best in your many activities!

    ReplyDelete
  12. no worries. Take your time, Anni :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anni do I understand that you MADE this pattern! OH MY WORD!! Bravo it is gorgeous
    Hugs madi and mom

    ReplyDelete

.