“A wise old owl lived in an oak;
The more he saw the less he spoke;
The less he spoke the more he heard...
Why can't we all be like that bird?”
― Edward Hersey Richards




my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes






Hootin' Anni's "Breaking News"



As of yesterday afternoon...Hootin' Anni's reached a milestone!!! The visitor count went beyond a quarter million visitors since January 2007. I began with my blog on Christmas Day 2006, and didn't add a counter until New Year's Day week. So, tho, it's not much to crow about, I still have been keeping track of the counter for about a month now, knowing it would top that 'magical number' soon.


13 comments :

  1. Brilliant Anni, congratulations,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats girl - that's a lot of views. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That is a terrific milestone. Here's to many more~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo Hoo, congrats dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Anni - you just added one more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, that's worth Hootin' about, Anni! And to think, little ole' me helped you get there....after all, I do pay a visit here every time you post, though I may not always comment. Sometimes, I just don't have time to write a comment, but I always have time to come and see what you've been up to! It's a blast coming to visit you....wish you were my actual neighbor!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go girl. I am surprised however since you do have my favorite spot to stop and read daily ( just like my paper) lol
    I have to keep up with what is going on with my friend from TX
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Anni. That IS quite the milestone.

    Enjoy the rest of May. It's gone so quickly.

    Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is astounding!!!!! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for you! I started about the same time as you and just checked my counter. I'm about 100,000 behind you so I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, I know I have contributed to that count ever since I discovered you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats, Anni! You have a great blog. I am looking forward to seeing more post. Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is amazing--and they always are in for a treat when they visit your blog. Have a nice Memorial Day weekend. Mickie :)

    ReplyDelete

.