my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out




Trick or Treat begins....














BAYONET YUCCA
candelabra in bloom


















_ _ _





MONDAY MORSELS

I tellya people, so many of you lifted my spirits this week with your positive feedback, I am pleased as punch knowing that I made a difference in your lives with humor, or a photo share, or a rant...whatever it was that I posted and you enjoyed it or got to thinking strongly on some subject, even for just a fleeting moment, and left a few words for me saying so...I enjoyed your input very much.  Now, for just another 'fleeting moment', I'd like to share some words left for me that gave me insight on the fact that there was a time of enjoyment or laughter for you too [just a few....won't bore you much]:

"I adore the way you put your words and feelings on paper and in general avoiding the personal and focusing on life in this 21st century."

"I was laughing enough at the two cats in the litter box but then when I read the joke I was dieing."

"I am still chuckling. Thanks Anni."

"You are a genius with that camera of yours!"

"Ach ja, das Meer und seine Vögel. Gerne hätte ich jetzt Urlaub und würde am Meer sein."   [in short translation "I long to be on the sea"]

"I was so enraptured by your header, I forgot why I came by! lol It is beautiful. Love your shorebirds, too."

" I just joined the Howloween Bog Hop, thanks to your side bar link.  Your new blog pal"


I just want you all to know, I enjoy and appreciate you visiting, taking time to leave a comment and such positive feedback.  Thanks....every comment is noted and I try to repay your visit by spending time in your company at your blogs!!!  THANKS!!!


_ _ _







And, as always, my annual Trick or Treat October Hand out to those who come knocking at Hootin' Anni's door during the month...has begun. Each week, a new treat for you to take if you'd like. Just click and save.

14 comments :

  1. Very funny, Anni! Love the pretty flowers! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The comments really are why we do this...sometimes when I start thinking I want to stop blogging, I remember the wonderful comments and remember why I still do it! You are always a treat and definitely one of my favorites to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love your pictures and today is no different!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such an artist with your camera.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, Anni, as much time and energy as your put into your blog, it's only right that those of us who enjoy it will tell you so! Hugs to you on the beginning of a new week and a new month! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I just clicked and save but nothing happened! Where is my treat? Hehe.

    Hope we can make your day brighter the way you do with your blog.

    Sankissjuice

    ReplyDelete
  7. That flower looks familiar to me. I do not know if it is the same flower that grows here in Michigan in spring, it also smells good. Happy Monday!

    Kim,USA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy October - that is such a pretty flower with such a complicated name.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like it's going to be a hauntingly good time here this month :) I always enjoy the comments you leave on my blog, they always bring a smile to my face. You sure know how to come up with some good ones some times.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hallo liebe Anni,

    in Deutschland ist das nicht so stark verbreitet.
    Gibt jetzt schön öfter Privatpartys, aber ansonsten bei uns so gar nicht gebräuchlich.

    LG Mathilda ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love you, and your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blog is a delight to visit! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful photos of the flowers. I can't believe that it's October already. Visiting your blog is always fun since you 'decorate' for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I totally agree with the rest - your blog is always such a delight to visit!

    Happy Tuesday, Anni!

    ReplyDelete

.