my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out




...the amazing, the extraordinary...& then there's fragments

CHECK THIS OUT!!!




  • It's pretty darned cool...note it is in Chinese...but, know you don't NEED any volume...just watch this nifty egg yolk separating from the white in a nano-second...whole, and beautifully orchestrated.





  • Then, there is this. A Nude Landscape in England that changes with the seasons...

    click HERE It too is pretty amazing!!!




  • With the two conventions now ended, I found this that is quite apropos for those inclined to follow politics; no matter what party affiliation you follow, it was funny:


    The nominations are over, the result, it is known.
    The will of the people it clearly is shown.
    Let's forget the quarrels and show by our deeds
    We give the campaigning future leader all the help that he needs
    So let's all get together and let bitterness pass.
    I'll hug your elephant and you kiss my...donkey.



    NOW THE MUDSLINGING BEGINS in FULL FORCE [this is the part I really dislike]



  • One more thing, then I'll let you go....

    The September edition of MY TEXAS LIFE is online [from the state wide Texas H E B grocery chain stores]. This month, great grilling ideas from salmon, steak and veggies, to wonderful smoothie recipes....Tailgating is now in full swing with Football, and there are some terrific ideas and suggestions for cooking. And now that it's [finally!!!] September, apple recipes galore!!! Update your flash player and follow this link by turning the pages of the magazine and refresh your Fall menus!!!















  • CONNECTING TO:

    Mommy's Idea




    brown egg image used by public domain use from here

    30 comments :

    1. The egg video had been removed...dang! The scenery on the other one was gorgeous! I sure wish the election was over - I am very tired of the whole thing! That was a pretty funny poem!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. thanks for letting me know about the broken link. I just tested it a little over an hour ago and it was 'up and running'....so, went out to YouTube and found the exact one. Yes, I'm tired of both parties, GOP and the Dems!!!

        Delete
    2. I saw the egg video. I must give this a try. Wowed me! The landscapes are gorgeous and enjoyed the magazine. I'll go back and try some of these recipes. Yum!
      Rubbish by Roan

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. ...I'm gonna try it too sometime...thing is, tho it's a neat trick of ingenuity, I don't think it will save any time in the kitchen.

        Delete
    3. That is a very cool video clip!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. ...it's like a science experiment with a hard boiled egg ... long ago in school

        Delete
    4. Your political ditty reminds me of this little cheer young girls learn when first they begin to cheer:

      Rah, Rah, Ree!
      Kick 'em in the knee!
      Rah, Rah, Rass!
      Kick 'em in the other knee!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. ....oh cute, I like that one too.

        Delete
    5. Now I know how to separate the yolk neatly! Happy Friday Hootin Anni.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. ...I clicked on your name but it directed me to nowhere land. Wishing for a link to your blog. :o(

        Delete
    6. I am glad the conventions are over, I just wish there was some way to turn the campaign ads off the TV. Even here in Washington state we have tons of them already! Thanks for the video showing the egg yolk separation. You are such a resource, Anni. :-)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. ...lol, I've been called all kinds of things, but I don't think ever have I been a resource. [insert wink]

        Delete
    7. I saw the egg video before and thought it was really neat! I love the landscape - it's amazing how natural it looks.
      I hate the mudslinging too!

      ReplyDelete
    8. LOL! You've guessed it - no lucky numbers this time, but hey - even if I do buy my farm, I'll still be popping by to say hello! I also loved the egg video - been threatening to try it out - maybe this week-end. Thinking of you all over the election time - we have so much drama here, our political state is a shambles! Your little rhyme is so cool - I guess we have no choice but to give our support to whoever's in power! Have a lovely week-end - it's darn cold here tonight - brrrrrrr! Coats and boots back in full swing!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. ...oh we all have a choice, but never seem to matter as long as we have our two cars, a home and maybe a truck or boat ---we Americans can be soooo arrogant.

        Delete
    9. OH MY WORD that egg separation was amazing.....and the yolk did not break.
      Now I want to try it. LOL

      Happy Friday
      Hugs C and Madi the Diva

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. ...hope you two had a great weekend also.

        Delete
    10. Now I HAVE to try the egg thing! That is so neat! I hope I can do it and impress my husband!!! :))

      I absolutely detest the process getting to election. When we get in the booth, we all pick the one we want and I just don't think all these horrible ads change that!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. ...you got that right ... politics....yuk.

        Delete
    11. Thee egg separating is SO COOL! I have to try that!

      I totally agree about the political ads. By this point there really shouldn't be anyone "on the fence" anymore. There's either been ample time to research or enough ads already for anyone that doesn't want to bother with making an educated decision. Now is the time to stop the presidential ads and concentrate on local and state races and issues. Every 4 years some candidate doesn't get a fair opportunity and some important issue is ignored in our own backyards, where it effects us the most. Political ads make me sad.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. ...if it weren't for the deceit and lies they hand down and would actually do something FOR the people, politicking wouldn't be so bad. But...not so.

        Delete
    12. my cousin sent me a link to the video with the egg. That is so neat. I've got to try that out

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. ...oh I'll have to try it also, but in all honesty, I'm sure doing it the 'old fashioned' way is just as easy.

        Delete
    13. Oh wow, I'll have to give that a try the next time I need to separate the yolk from an egg!! Very cool indeed!

      You wouldn't believe the political mudslinging that's been occurring on Facebook already, it's horrible. I've already blocked a couple of people because they've just gone too far:-( I've never been more glad to be living in Canada! lol

      Thanks so much for the link to the latest My Texas Life magazine, wonderful recipes in there indeed!! xoxo

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. ...oh I can't stand FB!! I'm glad to not take part in any of that. LOL

        Delete
    14. I love that new header..very pretty. And...those political party items...lol lol lol.

      ReplyDelete
    15. Thanks for sharing.

      ReplyDelete

    .