my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out
Black and White Background courtesy of free backgrounds




...twisted - boobies!



Come on everybody!
Clap your hands!
Awwwwww, you looking good!
I`m gonna sing my song
It won't take long!
We're gonna do the twist
and it goes like this:
Come on let's twist again,
like we did last summer!
Yeah, let's twist again,
like we did last year!
Do you remember when,
things were really hummin`,
Yeah, let's twist again,
twistin' time is here!
Heeeeaww, a'round and 'round and up and down
we go again!
Oh, baby, make me know you love me so,
and then:
Twist again,
like we did last summer,
Come on, let's twist again,
like we did last year!
TWIST! YO!





Who's that, flyin up there?
Is it a bird? Noooooo
Is it a plane? Nooooo
Is it the twister? YEAAAAHH!
Twist again, like we did last summer,
Come on, let's twist again,
like we did last year!
Do you remember when, things were really hummin',
Come on, let's twist again,
twistin' time is here!
Heeeeawww, a'round and 'round and up and down we go again!
Oh, baby, make me know, you love me sooooo! And then:
Come on, twist again, like we did last summer,
Girl....let's twist again, like we did last year!
Come on, let's twist again,
twistin' time is her-r-r-e!















Thursday Theme Song where you match lyrics to photos or visa-versa.


CONNECTING TO:
Song on youtube:  Let's Twist Again  [Chubby Checker]

Photo Credits:  Images of the 'twist' on the Passion Flower Vines in our yard. Hummingbird in tree [this Spring] and 'twistin' hummers from my youtube video I shared HERE.



_ _ _



Florence Williams gets right to the bosom of her new book in its first line, reeling off names for the most beloved part of the female anatomy: "Funbags. Boobsters. Chumawumbas. Dingle bobbers. Dairy pillows. Jellybonkers. Nim nums." So begins William's humorous, but deadly serious treatise, "Breasts: A Natural and Unnatural History." "We love breasts, yet we can't quite take them seriously," she writes. "We name them affectionately, but with a hint of insult. Breasts embarrass us. They're unpredictable. They're goofy. They can turn both babies and grown men into lunkheads."   ... Breasts are, indeed, bigger than ever, according to her research. The average-sized breast for an American woman is now a C cup and lingerie stores sell sizes from H to KK.  Or, more precisely, the average breast weighs just over a pound, but can double in pregnancy. The largest (enhanced) breast in the world is 21 pounds or a 38KKK, the equivalent of 2.6 gallons of liquid.

read the rest of the story...




...and now the comments:

paterno posted: I will keep abreast of the situation.

josephl posted: Another yahoo story with no pictures.

PAUL posted: It's in the chicken.

Bull O'Reilly posted: So are men's.

basilflash posted: My ol' lady, Etta May, has some ginormous bazoombas. You don't want to surprise her. If she turns around too fast, and you get hit with one of them, it'll knock you right out.

Thomas M posted: I'm not gonna buy her book, but I plan on observing for myself to verify her claims.

*67 posted: "They're unpredictable. They're goofy. They can turn both babies and grown men into lunkheads." So true. If men had actual boobies ( and not just the man boob kind ) they wouldn't work and they wouldn't date. They'd just sit at home all day playing with them.

Displayname posted: Over the shoulder boulder holders must be selling like hotcakes.


...and last one for this week is also posted by - Displayname:
All remaining Yahoo articles for the rest of the day, somehow I feel, are going to be somewhat deflating.

38 comments :

  1. Very cool post, love the association of the words with the images. Well done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nana....glad you enjoyed it.

      Delete
  2. Very nice post!
    Memories from when I was a little girl.
    My cousin had gramophones and played that song.
    Funny, my cousin gave me a
    Passiflora incarnata ..
    Maybe I should call my cousin today?

    Greetings from Norway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, maybe you SHOULD call your cousin.

      Delete
  3. Indeed Nature's curly-Qs really hit the spot! (P.S. And who doesn't love Chubby Checker?! Thanks for the musical blast from the past!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Sparkle!!! hehehehe

      Delete
  4. I was singing that song in my head and what fun it was! Great photos to accompany that song - with a twist! And that article - the responses are simply too funny! Thanks again for hosting this meme - it is one of my very favorites (and one that makes me think the hardest!)...love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOURS dear Linda, just pulled at the heart strings!!! I loved it.

      Delete
  5. I have to say that the name of this post sounds painful! :)
    I love the song and the pictures too. Great responses to that article!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ewwwwwwww, ya, you're so right about the TITle....I never thought of it that way. Ouch.

      Delete
  6. EXCELLENT!!!! TIMES 100!! This is my kind of song and oh how I love your pictures of twisted vines and hummers.
    WAY TO GO... Now excuse me while I take a spin on the dance floor.
    Hugs
    Dancing Queen, aka Madi's Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh....Dancing Queen...that's ANOTHER song. Next week maybe? You go girl.

      Delete
  7. Love this post, melding of words and images is well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed your visit here today Yogi!

      Delete
  8. I love this song! It reminds me of simpler times with fewer problems! Your way with words is very intriguing Annie. That is why I enjoy your post so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it all today Susan.

      Delete
  9. I had to admit that the title certainly intrigued me ... sure made me wonder what in the world you'd be posting this morning. ;-) As always, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like these tendrils, a lot of them can be eaten.

    How long can you twist?

    ReplyDelete
  11. We do aerobics to the Twist every now and then. One old timer in the back usually starts doing the twist. Love your twisty pictures and the whole article about boobs. I am smiling now! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...and I bet that 'old timer' is a lot of fun to be around!!!

      Delete
  12. I love that flower, it smells so good and looks so unusual. We used to have it when I lived in FL and it grew all over and climbed up everywhere. beautiful bird, Anni! I feel like twisting now!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the vines can be quite invasive, but their beauty is stronger...the 'want' is part of my yard. LOL

      Delete
  13. Replies
    1. Maybe you meant to comment "Hooters"? [insert wink]

      Delete
  14. As always you now have me singing a song that I grew up with.
    I loved all of the photos of your twisted vines.
    I also was very intrigued by your title.I guess that is what keeps me coming back daily.
    We had a cuz that was really well endowed and we always told her she did not need a lifejacket when swimming!!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well my dear....Sharon, you're always more than welcome here to visit any time. Even if 'boobies' intrigue you. 'kiddin'

      Delete
  15. a brilliant post!

    love that song and your photos look heavenly.

    purely splendid!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. a totally delightful post today. If I had the energy I would get up and do the twist :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my back would probably go 'out'. LOL

      Delete
    2. Can't seem to find a place to comment except under Reply!
      Loved your flowers and those lovely curls and twists!

      I'll go check out the comment about breasts another time - finished my radiation treatments just a few weeks ago and am thankful I still have both!

      Delete
    3. ...hmmmm, Blogger never fails to give others a difficult time sometimes. Hope the commenting system works out for you soon.

      Delete
  17. You always have the most amazing flowers. Such great photos of them too.
    Love this song, such a fun catchy tune. It was one my Mom loved to listen to.
    Great Post!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LHGal...I do know your TTS post was super ...as they all are. Thanks for following along with the meme.

      Delete
  18. Well done with the twisting words and images!

    Had my mammo today - nuff said! Well, I'll just say - hate it!!!

    So far behind - FINALLY got another post done. I just seem to have no ability to think of words to put on "paper" these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tomorrow....it's our anniversary, so other than going out to lunch and a movie, I don't know what the other plans are...I may not get online much Friday...so, I may not find time to stop by; but I will as soon as I can.

      Delete
  19. Love the pictures. That song brings back happy memories. My mom use to put that record on, and her and I would dance all over the living room. Sure miss those times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know just what you mean....time and memories bring back so many emotions.

      Delete

.