my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out


Calling all cast members...Grimm now shooting on set #3...


With Tina's Picstory challenge this week "self portrait"...I went out online and searched for a caricature program that I could have some fun with this time 'round.  I took an old profile avatar of mine from Blogger and then after installing the free software [after scanning for viruses] --and played a little bit.  Here is what I came up with...


...kinda like a smiling, half witted troll don't you think? I can just 'picture' myself as an extra on the set of an upcoming episode of GRIMM in the near future? I would like to befriend Detective Nick Burkhardt [<--link; isn't he a hunk?] any ol' time!!!! Of course, Detective Burkhardt would save the day for me since I'm a GOOD troll instead of a mean one that he'd have to shoot. Maybe Monroe could convince him!!! The software download, free, is found here. If you choose to 'play with it some'....don't forget to check it with a virus scan first. I don't want to be associated as one who directs you there and then screw up with your hard drive!!! 'kay?!!!


...and as I remain hidden under the 'troll' bridge, away from view, I use my magical powers and create just a bit of sunlight through the misty Oregon forest to show you the way ---

actually, this is of some berry bush cloaked in sunlight...along Paradise Ponds in Port A Texas. NOT Oregon











CONNECTING TO:


next week's prompt for Picstory is *round*

42 comments :

  1. I love you, and your sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your self portrait and the playing you did with it. That is a hunky detective too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your self-portrait reminds me of the one my BIL did of the family portrait they had done last year...theirs was really creepy...but you do look like a harmless troll anyway! Funny...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...I've seen some very creepy caricatures too.

      Delete
  4. Funny picture! Glad you're a good troll though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always 'good'. Ya, right?!!!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful self portrait viewing.
    Wishing you a good day.
    Hanne Bente

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hübsch und sehr sympathisch ♥

    LG Mathilda

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like fun, Anni! You are filled with mischief, it seems, and the second picture shows another side of you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....I've been reminded many-a-times about my mischief making. I've never grown up I guess.

      Delete
  8. I love what you did on the portrait! Happy RT2!

    Mine's here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...glad you had a bit of fun visiting!!

      Delete
  9. En knaldgod ide og flot lavet, ha det godt:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great.
    I'll try that one.
    Made my day.
    Mormor Norway.

    http://www.starbear.no/mormor/2012/05/14/picstory/

    ReplyDelete
  11. so funny :) but i like more the original! thanks for your beautiful portrait with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anni you are such a fun gal!! That is a very fine likeness to a very friendly and lovable troll!!

    Hugs and thanks for the smile
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  13. How funny! You always bring a smile to my face. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...happy to make you smile Kathy.

      Delete
  14. Well, now I know what to look for when crossing over the bridge...I won't be scared though cause I know this Troll is actually a sweet friend...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...I'm not there to scare ya. Never.

      Delete
  15. How funny, Anni.... I'm afraid that I wouldn't need a special software program in order to make funny faces.. They just come naturally!!!!! ha

    Hope you are having a great Texas Day!
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ....awwwww, come on....you KNOW you're a lovely person.

      Delete
  16. I like the first picture much better! You are so pretty...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...awwwwww, shucks. Me thinks you need to have your vision checked.

      Delete
  17. Playing with those caricature programs is fun, Anni. Like those distorting mirrors in fun fairs.
    Enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You have taken a most creative avenue in your portrait - stylish and whimsical all rolled up into the picture. Happily you are not deadly serious as a photo artist - you are having some fun here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sometimes....I feel the need to be 'corny'.

      Delete
  19. Okay - you were sure brave to show us those pictures - lol. sandie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...well, as far as I know, trolls ARE brave. In fact, that's our middle name.

      Delete
  20. This is the best!!!
    Nice to see you!

    ReplyDelete

.