Tombstone Rose [aka Rosa Banks]


Wait for it....
Wait for it....




wait for it...





creepy, huh? [I believe this is a crab spider...if I'm wrong, please show me the way]










CONNECTING TO:
Camera Critters



- - -


WEEKEND FUNNIES



A ventriloquist is telling Irish jokes in Davy Byrne's pub in Grafton Street, Dublin, when, O'Leary, an irate Irishman stands up shouting, 'You're making out we're all dumb and stupid. I oughtta punch you in the nose.' 'I'm sorry sir, I...........' 'Not you,' says O'Leary, 'I'm talking to that little fella on your knee.'

Kieran O'Connor always slept with his gun under his pillow. Hearing a noise at the foot of the bed, he shot off his big toe. 'Thank the Lord I wasn't sleeping at the other end of the bed,' Kieran said to his friends in Donegal's pub. 'I would have blown my head off.'

An Irishman, by the name of O'Malley proposed to his girl on St. Patrick's Day. He gave her a ring with a synthetic diamond. The excited young lass showed it to her father, a jeweller. He took one look at it and saw it wasn't real. The young lass on learning it wasn't real returned to her future husband. She protested vehemently about his cheapness. 'It was in honour of St. Patrick's Day,' he smiled. 'I gave you a sham rock.'

An Irishman had been drinking at a pub all night. The bartender finally said that the bar is closing. So the Irishman stood up to leave and fell flat on his face. He tried to stand one more time; same result. He figured he'll crawl outside and get some fresh air and maybe that will sober him up. Once outside he stood up and fell flat on his face. So he decided to crawl the 4 blocks to his home. When he arrived at the door he stood up and again fell flat on his face. He crawled through the door and into his bedroom. When he reached his bed he tried one more time to stand up. This time he managed to pull himself upright, but he quickly fell right into bed and is sound asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow. He was awakened the next morning to his wife standing over him, shouting, "So, you've been out drinking again!!" "What makes you say that?" he asked, putting on an innocent look. "The pub called. You left your wheelchair there again."



HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY.

26 comments :

  1. The jokes made me laugh, thanks. The spider made me want to run away, hate those things!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I too want to run and get my 'heeee man' to smash 'em.

      Delete
    2. I like to watch unless they turn and look me in the eye, then it's every woman for herself time!

      Delete
  2. Ha! Good St Patty's jokes. Happy St Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...and the same to you Mari...Happy St. Patrick's Day.

      Delete
  3. Yikes, that's a horror movie flower ! First I thought its so beautiful until I saw the monster coming out !
    Happy St. Patrick's day !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...more like a 'monster' flick. That's just what I did too, after I took pictures of it...I 'flicked' it off the pretty roses. LOL

      Delete
  4. Happy St. Patrick's Day, Anni! The crab spider does look creepy. I enjoyed the jokes, thanks for sharing. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy St. Patrick's Day to you too Eileen.

      Delete
  5. Happy St. Patrick's Day, dear Anni:-) That has got to be the creepiest spider I've ever seen...omigosh, I'm getting shivers just thinking of it!!! Beautiful flowers, though! lol

    A "sham rock"? Groannnnn! lol Loved the funnies, thank you for the giggles first thing this morning:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It changes color...when it's done in the flower more...it's more yellow. One creepy dude for sure.

      Delete
  6. Loved the funnies today...the sham rock really made me laugh! The spider was creepy...glad I didn't have my nose down there taking a big sniff! Happy St. Patrick's Day to you, Anni!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh to be sure...huh? Sniffing and get your nostril full of spider. Ewwww. Not a good thought.

      Delete
  7. I like spiders, I don't know why. That one looks rather on the big side, though. I loved your Irish humor, Anni. Top o' the mornin' to ya, and have a bit of the luck o' the Irish on St Paddy's Day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it's tiny!! Really....I wouldn't get close to a BIG spider. No way. The image is set on macro through the lens. In fact, both of them [the images of the spider] are zoomed in.

      Delete
  8. Glad to know that the spider is a small one. Love the jokes :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes creepy for sure ~ Happy Saint Paddy's Day!!!
    {{{HUGS}}}
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very well captured this creepy spider.

    Regards and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yikes Annie! I do hate spiders. Hubby and I are watching the Yankees pregame! The team has changed so much this past year.

    ReplyDelete
  12. AWE! What a cute spider! :))

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is one cool spider..............

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the flowers - they're so pretty! Have a great respect for spiders but don't want to keep their company. Had to chuckle at the jokes - especially the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Spiders are creepily fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Since I'm not a big fan of spiders I enjoyed the jokes far more than the spider :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those made me laugh Anni and the pictures are fantastic. The spider almost looks fake it's so real.

    ReplyDelete

.