my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes


NEWS FLASH:
I NOW HAVE A BOOK PUBLISHED


Titled Wings Over My Texas
Description excerpt: A non-scientific photographic study of over 200 birds, common, rare, and vagrant birds, along the Coastal Bend of South Texas. Areas include Corpus Christi, Port A...
check out the book details on this linked site!!



Things that go 'bump in the night'......

I had a challenge this Tuesday to compose a bit of Ruby in a post to go with Mary's Ruby Tuesday and Tina's Picstory week´s topic that is *gold or silver*...and still work with a month of Halloween theme [which I don't find difficult...LOL] Anyway, here goes:









A silver [heavy] witch with broom candle holder [above the witch is a silver plate for a LARGE votive candle]












The stove top hood that is silver Perched atop the hood is a "Enter if you Dare" Skeleton I made last year...












A wooden/woven wreath
And a Grim Reaper perched
The "Gold" here is the gold flecks in the ruby ribbon











I have a pair of these...
Silver Candle Holders
with Orange Webbing
and Black Candles

8 comments :

  1. You found some great Halloween silver and gold Anni. The witch is very spooky looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Grim Reaper has my vote--as long as he stays away (far, far away) from me!

    YEA FOR SCARLET

    Yea for scarlet, yea for red!
    Yea for summertime that’s fled
    To some far-off frigid place,
    Where no ruby shows its face!


    © 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

    Tired Old Apples

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing your gold and silver with picstory :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do have quite the collection of Halloween trinkets. Does your neighborhood do trick or treating??? Our township has treat or treat tonite. All the grands are looking forward to lots of candy! It is always a lot of fun to see the kids in their costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are subtle reminders of Halloween. The silver is less scary looking than the black of night, and the grim reaper is really endearing. Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You met the challenges rather well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite picture is the candlestick with the webbing because it's so creative!! Just caught up on your posts after my Monday off, you have had a lot going on!! I will have to check out the Dollar Store, that haunted tree looks more expensive. And boy do you have a big job with the windows!!! We need new ones, ours don't tilt out to clean and are very old.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the new header. Very nice work.

    ReplyDelete

.