my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out




I only have eyes for...you!!!




...and it's watching every move I make!!













WEEKEND FUNNIES




A preacher trained his horse to go when he said, "Praise the Lord," and to stop when he said, "Amen." The preacher mounted the horse, said, "Praise the Lord" and went for a ride. When he wanted to stop for lunch, he said, "Amen." He took off again, saying, "Praise the Lord." The horse started going toward the edge of a cliff. The preacher got excited and said, "Whoa!" Then he remembered and said, "Amen," and the horse stopped at the edge of the cliff. The preacher was so relieved and grateful that he looked up to heaven and said, "Praise the Lord!"


Movin' on down:

FATAL things to say to your pregnant wife--


17. "I finished the Oreo's."
16. "Not to imply anything, but I don't think the kid weighs forty pounds."
15. "Y'know, looking at her, you'd never guess that Pamela Lee had a baby."
14. "I sure hope your thighs aren't gonna stay that flabby forever."
13. "Well, couldn't they induce labor? The 25th is the SuperBowl."
12. "Darned if you ain't about five pounds away from a surprise visit from that Richard Simmons fella."
11. "Fred at the office passed a stone the size of a pea. Boy, that's gotta hurt."
10. "Whoa! For a minute there, I thought I woke up next to Willard Scott!"
9. "I'm jealous. Why can't men experience the joy of childbirth?"
8. "Are your ankles supposed to look like that?"
7. "Get your *own* ice cream."
6. "Geez, you're awfully puffy looking today."
5. "Got milk?"
4. "Maybe we should name the baby after my secretary, Tawney."
3. "Man! That rose tattoo on your hip is the size of Madagascar!"
2. "Retaining water? Yeah, like the Hoover Dam retains water."

And the Number 1 Fatal Thing To Say If Your Wife Is Pregnant...
"You don't have the guts to pull that trigger."






horse cartoon image borrowed from Google Images

10 comments :

  1. I always enjoy your weekend funnies. Thanks for the laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that lizard shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the humor ~ enjoy the weekend ~thanks, namaste, Carol (A Creative Harbor) linked with Camera Critters

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific shot of the lizard. I know they're everywhere down there but getting one to pose isn't as easy as it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats a nice picture of your visitor up on the fence

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your funnies this weeked, thanks for sharing.
    And great shot of the lizard.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So funny! I hadn't heard those before!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very humorous today Anni! I have a couple pregnant women in my office, maybe I'll run some of those by them in another couple months...unless that could be construed as "a hostile work place" material?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, I'm still in hysterics!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice capture.
    Thank your for funnies.

    Regards and best wishes

    ReplyDelete

.