my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out




Dahlin'...........






THE WAY YOU LOOK TONIGHT
sung by Rod Stewart





Some day, when I`m awfully low,
When the world is cold,
I will feel a glow just thinking of you
And the way you look tonight.



You`re so lovely, with your smile so warm
And your cheeks so soft,
There is nothing for me but to love you,
And the way you look tonight.



With each word your tenderness grows,
Tearing my fears apart
And that laugh that wrinkles your nose,
Touches my foolish heart.



Yes you`re lovely, never, ever change
Keep that breathless charm.
Won`t you please arrange it?
`Cause I love you
Just the way you look tonight.



With each word your tenderness grows,
Tearing my fears apart
And that laugh that wrinkles your nose,
Touches my foolish heart.



Yes you`re lovely, never, ever change
Keep that breathless charm.
Won`t you please arrange it?
`Cause I love you
Just the way you look tonight.



Just the way you look tonight.
Darling
Just the way you look tonight.

13 comments :

  1. Oh Tahoe, you are pawsitively adorable. What beautiful green eyes you have.

    Wonderful song choice Anni, I love Rod Stewart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite Rod Stewart songs. Great post and photos. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that song! I've got one of his CD's with that one on it. Love the pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos of Tahoe with this song, Anni.

    Kay, Alberta, Canada
    An Unfittie’s Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just look at those EYES!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos of Tahoe and that song is beautiful.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tahoe you have most beautiful and expressive eyes....lovely song featuring you and your eyes.
    Hugs Maid and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Rod Stewart. Tahoe must like being photographed as he/she seems to be posing for you. (My dog hates the camera, he will turn away from it) Great photos and the purrrrfect song to go with them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the CDs of Rod Stewart singing these beauties! Love him and love those old songs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that old song!!! I also like "Someone To Watch Over Me". Really precious pictures, I like the one in the bag best. Were you letting the cat out of the bag, ha ha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful....
    {{{HUGS}}}
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhhh...one of my very favourite Rod Stewart songs:-) I love all of the pictures of Tahoe you used throughout the lyrics. Such a handsome cat and those eyes, wow!!

    Now I want to go get my Rod Stewart cds and start playing them! lol xoxo

    ReplyDelete

.