my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out
Black and White Background courtesy of free backgrounds




Funny...it's all realtive[s]

It's one of those weeks where I don't know what day it is, and don't care. I have been working diligently on my genealogy blog. Started posting some images and charts only to have Bud call me from another room to show me he found some MORE old photos!! And some baby pictures of Clint and Dillon [and their late father who just passed away a couple months ago.] Dang. Talk about an organized mess!!! It's all about seniors and what I call half-heimers. So, thought I'd share this old dude's tale with you---------



A little old man shuffled slowly into an ice cream parlor and pulled himself slowly, painfully, up onto a stool.. After catching his breath, he ordered a banana split.
The waitress asked kindly, 'Crushed nuts?'
'No,' he replied, 'Arthritis.'

14 comments :

  1. That was so darn cute, I can't stop chuckling!

    Have a great day Anni!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so funny ~ Good one Anni
    {{{HUGS}}}
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!!!

    Oh gosh that was funny! So, are you going to give us the new blog link when you get it all up and going?

    ReplyDelete
  4. emptynester....Oh I wish I could share it all with you from a link, but with surnames and family members and maiden names and birthdates --all kinds of info that could be used for identity theft these days, it's impossible. But WHEN the book if published, I will show it off on this blog, with some pixeled-out text - for safety's sake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew I could count on you for my morning chuckle.
    Good luck on your project.It would make me crazy that is for sure!!
    Have a great day.
    PS Are those fires near you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I understand well, you are digging out your ancestors ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very funny!!! And I love the ancestry poem below. Gosh, don't let it drive you too nuts, take lots of breaks to refresh your mind!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahahaha..too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  9. :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Anni,
    Did you finally get some rain? We had 5 inches Monday and Tuesday....Have you decorated for Fall yet? Or do you just do Halloween? I got out my Fall decorations, put out a few hand towels and a table runner but that's as far as I got. I usually do Fall in September then add a few Halloween touches in October....
    Genealogy is so interesting
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for a good chuckle this morning as I am being serenaded by saws, hammers and who knows what else! ha! Have you been getting hit by any of the storms?

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL thanks for the great big belly laugh,
    Hugs,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL love that joke:-) Last Friday I went to visit St. Joseph Island where my gran was born and raised and also found the cemetery where my great grandparents are buried...now I really want to start on a genealogy project but as you say, it's very time consuming. I can't wait to see what you've found out about your ancestors:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

.