my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out




Money....in bagsful!!!! I call dibs!!!


click HERE to join





I found this....it was so 'ridged' that I picked it up and saved it to photograph it...[just a clam shell]



- - -<><><>- - -


MONDAY MORSELS

I received this in an email from my oldest niece living in Colorado. Tho it's a chain mail, at least part of the email's information is somewhat astonishing to think about. Some parts were intriguing and I thought, just in case you haven't received it, keeping in mind my own added 'conversation' with y'all is in italics and the 'forwarded' text from my niece is in regular type]---So, here it all is for you. I'm sharing the info:
    This year, 2011, we're going to experience four unusual dates. 1/1/11, 1/11/11, 11/1/11, 11/11/11. And that's not all.
    Take the last two digits of the year in which you were born - now add the age you will be this year and the result will be 111 for everyone. [well, on that point, I say whooptie-do...of course it will...and next year my age/birth year will equal 112....duh!!] I guess the point is the association with all the ones in the total. [insert wink here] !!!BUT!!! Here's the stickler for me: This year is the year of Money!! [I like money...who doesn't?] This year October will have 5 Sundays, 5 Mondays, and 5 Saturdays. This happens only every 823 years… These particular years are known as "Moneybags"…
    The proverb goes that if you send this to eight good friends (already today translated from the Brazilian version) money will appear in the next four days as is explained in Chinese feng-shui… Those who don't continue the chain won't receive… It’s a mystery but it’s worth it.


- - -





Today is also Bud's birthday....Happy birthday to my sweet cheeks!!! We have a lunch date? Right? Same time, same place as last year of course. It's a favorite birthday place for us, I know!!
[photo taken at Disneyland a few Christmases ago]
When I scanned it, the image was reversed...sorry 'bout that.



MORE NOTEABLES BORN ON APRIL 18TH

14 comments :

  1. The clam shell looks like a fossil. I love the details in your shot.

    Interesting about the number one this year always amazes me how people figure this stuff out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two nice photos. I really like them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hau'oli La Hanua to Bud. I hope you are paying for lunch and not the McDolads version. Ya hear? LOL Great photo. I have to say I thought it was a cow pie BWAHAHA. ain't that's no sh.. LOL. I've seen that email. Okay I'm outta here. I've caused enough trouble. Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to Bud! Enjoy that lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that clam shell---your photos are always enjoyable! Happy birthday Bud!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Bud!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how the second shot makes it look like little steps. A keeper shell!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I swear that "shell" looks like a rock! I would have brought it home too!!
    Hmmm, money bags in October, huh? I'm all for it!
    Have a fabulous day, Anni!
    Debbie's Travels

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh...that's an interesting clam shell. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those ridges Anni! Happy Macro Monday

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday to Bud!!We hope you had a scrumptious lunch.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday Bud!! Love the clam Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday to Bud!! I have no doubt that you made sure he had a wonderful day:-)

    That clam shell is so unusual, I thought it was a stone at first!

    This year is the year of the Money?? Ooooh I like that too! lol I didn't know about October...hmmm, since my birthday is in October does that mean I'll get even MORE money??? Well, it was worth a try! lol xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Interestingly shaped clam, I would have picked it up too!:-)

    ReplyDelete

.