“A wise old owl lived in an oak;
The more he saw the less he spoke;
The less he spoke the more he heard...
Why can't we all be like that bird?”
― Edward Hersey Richards




my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes






I can name that tune in one note....


Click HERE to Join

...a meme where you match photos to song lyrics


Let me tell you 'bout the birds and the bees


And the flowers and the trees


And the moon up above

And a thing called "Love"

Let me tell you 'bout the stars in the sky
And a girl and a guy


And the way they could kiss
On a night like this

When I look into your big brown eyes


It's so very plain to see
That it's time you learned about the facts of life
Starting from A to Z



SONG LINK: BIRDS AND THE BEES Jewel Aken

PHOTO CREDITS: Bird on Aransas Beach [I am 99% sure this is a magnolia warbler], Bee on our Passion Flower, Rose in our garden, Palm Trees by downtown 'twin towers' bank, moon at dusk near bird sanctuary, our wedding cake topper, and of course a big brown-eyed pelican at the marina.

9 comments :

  1. Oh Anni, I love all of your birds and bees and palm trees! Most of all that brown-eyed pelican, they are my favorite sea bird.

    I had forgotten all about this song but I was tapping my toes to the music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picked another good song! I always enjoy these songs and pictures together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Anni WELL DONE indeed. Wonderful pictures and very very creative...I love the 'big brown eyes'!!! Great song from our youth,
    Hugs Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this song and love the photos. Well done my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this song, and the words fit perfectly to the photos, especially the "big brown eyes"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good one! Love that song and haven't heard it in years. Love the old show, too, Name That Tune.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The second photo, is that a passion fruit flower. passion and love, what a combination

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love that song! It's so spring like... Love the pelican! Great shots for the song!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another of my favourite songs, Anni your meme is crazy fun. I should have included alink to the actual song in my first submission. Well, I'll know better the next time.
    Cheers, Rosie.

    ReplyDelete

.