my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes



Got a good reason For taking the easy way out


A bit of Naw'lins in Corpus...


Click HERE to join
FOLLOW ME TUESDAY linked button on SIDEBAR!!


Today, March 8th, is "FAT TUESDAY"!! With this Mardi Gras begins... I thought....New Orleans style Ruby Tuesday---


This is a downtown night club "Bourbon Street". Of course, serving Cajun style, French, and American style cuisine. I've read reviews of this establishment, and the majority says it's okay, nothing 'special' about it. Bud and I have never been.

5 comments :

  1. Happy Fat Tuesday Anni!!!

    Madi says every day is Mardi Gras to her!!
    Hugs Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flags a-fluttering, it looks so bright and cheerful!

    A RED-LESS DAY?

    “Oh, my goodness, oh, my dear!
    Don’t you think it’s very clear
    That a red-less day’s a drag?”
    Asks Ms. Foxy Scarlet Hag!


    © 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher


    Lazy Days

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!

    My Ruby Tuesday at Nostalgic Marveling, have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm here wearing my beads and throwing some doubloons around! hehe Happy Mardi Gras, dear Anni. Wish we could all be in New Orleans right now and be part of the celebrations:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a new follower of your blog thru Tuesday Blog Hop! I am also a new blogger with a little over 2 months experience. I still have alot to learn and nowhere near ready to do reviews or contests but I do post other bloggers contests that I think are interesting. I would greaty appreciate a follow back. Thanks!

    Mary@http://mmbearcupoftea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

.