“A wise old owl lived in an oak;
The more he saw the less he spoke;
The less he spoke the more he heard...
Why can't we all be like that bird?”
― Edward Hersey Richards




my POETRY | ANNI'S BOOK CRITIQUES | my ART | my BIRD photography | MLB | NFL | hurricanes






It's all about blue and white today...




CLICK BUTTON to join



Perusing the antique mall the other day, and I found this beautiful, antique, blue and white coffee/tea carafe/decanter/or pot whichever you'd prefer to call it... and had to have it. It's about ten inches tall and about 4 inches wide at the widest. The scenes are Oriental. I like oriental. :o)





10 comments :

  1. Well, Annie.....it's a good thing we weren't shopping together! There might have been a little struggle as to who was going to buy this fantastic piece! See, I LOVE blue & white, anything. My house is full of it!
    Have a fabulous day!
    Debbie's Travels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice find! That's really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anni that was a fantastic find that was....it pays to stop and smell the roses so to speak...you never know what you might find.
    Hugs and Happy Friday,
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unusual teapots are part of my collection passions. I love this one...it looks so unique! Good find! Great close-up shots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful Anni... what a lucky find!!!
    {{{HUGS}}}
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful find. I can see why you had to have it.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it Annie!! It is absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous piece!
    Does it have any markings on the bottom?
    I used to collect blue and white but after retiring I just don't feel I want to bring anything else into the house. LOL!
    Thanks for visiting my photoblog rose yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh be still my heart, what an absolutely gorgeous piece!! You're lucky I wasn't in that shop with you or I'd have wrestled you to the ground for it! lol Such a wonderful find!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

.